Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wewasd

02-12-2013

Thanks for this...

Eazyb

02-14-2013

I got banned for disconnecting from my last game, anything I can do about it?

Salims

02-14-2013

http://i.imgur.com/gmiyMnr.png anyone knows about this???

xXNIKOLAYXx

02-16-2013

haun no hepodido entrar

therealdrag0

02-17-2013

I've tried everything in help, and everything mentioned here. I still get a connection error. This just started a few days ago...

When I re-installed, it logged in fine. But then when I joined a game, when the game launched it lost the connection again. And now I can't log in.

Zélf

02-18-2013

Same issue i have sent multiple emails to riot they have not sent any help to me at all i have been ignored contanly the problem with this we have legaly paid for items that are ment to be %100 available to us to use freely. This bring to question isues of legal nature i feel like my money has been stolen and nothin i can do about it.

KOGURYO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

thanks my friend

Dukasho

02-20-2013

I just got this error for the first time while in the middle of a game, I have attempted the instructions to rectify the issue... but alas I don't think I will get it working before I get reported for leaving my game. Thanks Riot :P Anyways, if this doesn't resolve itself when the game ends hopefully a reinstall fixes this issue.

FatalHeadWound

02-20-2013

i was just in the middle of a ranked game doing extremely well for my team and somehow the sever kicked mt to the loggin screen where now all i get is this connection error. why in the middle of my game would it do this?

xGODLYKEx

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukasho View Post
I just got this error for the first time while in the middle of a game, I have attempted the instructions to rectify the issue... but alas I don't think I will get it working before I get reported for leaving my game. Thanks Riot :P Anyways, if this doesn't resolve itself when the game ends hopefully a reinstall fixes this issue.
Don't reinstall it is global. They should fix it soon.