Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tintan Polo

02-04-2013

Hi i could log in my count its polo131 and i played lol for 2 year ,someone can halp my pls

HippoPotto

02-04-2013

I've been playing LoL for over two years and this problem has just started for me yesterday. I will get timeouts in the game and it will say "attempting to reconnect" but it will never reconnect, I have to leave the game and sign back into LoL. Occasionally it will say server is unavailable until a few minutes pass. My internet connection is confirmed to be up during the whole process.

AlexTK

02-04-2013

Having similar problem here.....
can't reconnect to the game....

Milky264

02-05-2013

Same issue... made me loose a few ranked. This problem just appeared with the latest patch.

Butterscotch

02-06-2013

I've been unable to even launch the client. When I go to click on the icon, it shows the Logo for a few seconds and then just disappears. It tries to connect but it can't.

Daltar The Green

02-06-2013

Something like this happened to me. I got disconnected from the game, even though my Internet connection didn't go down. After a few minutes of no progress, I decided to close the game and attempt to reconnect... but then it started to download a patch (the last one again?) instead.

A tad frustrating since I was doing well with my team for the first time in the night, but I just want to know if someone else is going through this too and if it is a bug.

SageofRuin

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daltar The Green View Post
Something like this happened to me. I got disconnected from the game, even though my Internet connection didn't go down. After a few minutes of no progress, I decided to close the game and attempt to reconnect... but then it started to download a patch (the last one again?) instead.

A tad frustrating since I was doing well with my team for the first time in the night, but I just want to know if someone else is going through this too and if it is a bug.
The exact same thing is happening to me, I keep getting disconnected even though my internet is still up and running fine. Ever since this latest big patch I've been experiencing this sort of error.

And indeed it is very frustrating, I thought it was something to do with my net, kept poking around and the outcome was the same.

I do hope this problem gets fixed , would love to play without lag or connection errors.

I am a player from New Zealand btw.

Thank you for your time

ThaBaldOne

02-07-2013

Cannot connect to the PvP servers. I have done everything the help says.

VitaeuS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Can't connect either. Just keep getting, 'The Servers are busy'

Prplehaze

02-07-2013

i cant play. i only see reconnect screen and it doesnt work =(