Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C00ntang

02-01-2013

Same as above, can we get a bump on this?

Seems redundant to start a new thread on this issue. I can ping the server and the client isn't blocked by my firewall (worked fine yesterday, added most recent release to exceptions as well).

SiMexD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

over 20k

iner22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-01-2013

I made a Support Ticket, since I got this error, but no solutions presented are working.

Marek

02-01-2013

Can we get Loss Prevented turned on for the last hour or 2? I just had a game as jungle Nocturne that wouldn't let me connect for 5 minutes of play...

Dinheirow

02-01-2013

I can't connect to NA server... dat "connection error" message

Lawlzz

02-01-2013

So, you come to the glorious idea to change something that pretty much worked, just to make the whole client not work for a huge number of players.
#not bad

Edit: and no, all of your "solutions" didnt do **** to solve it.

Frinkahedron

02-02-2013

getting firewall connection issue prompts and unable to enter any games on PBE or normal servers since S3 patch...

Realmealdeal

02-02-2013

Not sure if this is the right place to post a problem but you seem to be answering them here... so- i'm in EUwest but am playing on north american server since that's where i'm from and i'd like to play with my friends. so far it has not been a problem, but with the update it said it was unavailable for some time, naturally. but now the patch is done (i assume it is...) it says that it is "undefined" while saying that LoL is up to date on my computer. i'd really like to start playing again so any help you could give me would be great, thanks!

Slythistle

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realmealdeal View Post
but now the patch is done (i assume it is...) it says that it is "undefined" while saying that LoL is up to date on my computer. i'd really like to start playing again so any help you could give me would be great, thanks!
Same problem here. I tried switching to another region and there was no change.

Typing in thereisnourflevel allowed me to reach the login screen but then I got a connection error. Do I need to reinstall?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psb01019cd.png

EDIT: Repairing hasn't seemed to do anything yet.

rice329

02-04-2013

my game glitched (it crashed as soon as it left champion select, and whenever i would click reconnect it would minimize then reopen
happened a couple times, only this time i couldnt connect at all

edit: repaired system, then played a game, did nothing, and DCed again
please fix this, and get it off my record (registered as leave, not disconnected)