Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoonBoon4321

01-26-2013

look like i spoke too fast i click reconnected and the button just turn grey. -_-

Nice graphic but what about reconnecting?!???

Triciafish

01-26-2013

Quote:
MoonBoon4321:
look like i spoke too fast i click reconnected and the button just turn grey. -_-

Nice graphic but what about reconnecting?!???

This is what happened when I tried reconnecting -_-

breaker4818

01-26-2013

Quote:
Sylverac:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3048866

This is the status page for the current downtime.

thanks for the link my man

Kinance

01-27-2013

I had this issue all weekend and couldn't get double ip...

Meserion

01-29-2013

all I've been getting is 'server is busy' and 'cannot connect for unknown reasons'

the 2nd error occurring only after the most recent patch.

I found I can still login if I keep trying, but this still a problem

BTPANZSON

01-31-2013

lol i had to repair the client and its fixed
ROFL was funny

InstaLife

01-31-2013

All right. I'm sick of this lag and it's bothering me a lot. I don't know what's happening but it keeps disconnecting me and eventually something will appear that says "reconnecting the game" (something like that). It doesn't just disconnect me in a game but it won't let me cast spells and whatsoever. I keep teleporting everywhere.

It sucks and I want it to be fixed which is why I'm here because I needed some help. My laptop is fine and it's a new one so it's not the problem and my internet usually runs around 192 - 220 ms. Well, that's the lowest I could ever get.

If someone could help me here then I'd say thank you, I took a screen shot and here it is!

Click Here. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fi1336.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fo656%2FiFade01%2FGlitched_zps97920aa7.png)

Zarinde

01-31-2013

Can we please get an answer? I've gotten the "Server is busy. Please try again later" thing multiple times after repairs and re-installs. I'm so sad =( i did do a BIOS update though, could that be the issue? It was working for a bit after the update i think, but now....noooooooo! =(

Freestylekilla

02-01-2013

Im having a problem reconnecting after the new patch, help please

Freestylekilla

02-01-2013

Help please, cant reconnect since patch 3