Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senseii sheik

01-26-2013

I see that no riot employees have even looked at this feed in quite some time. Are they just resigned to making me only play part of a game? I have been dropped or had to quit 3 games today. I got to play 1 game today from start to finish!! I reinstalled the game i resynced my clock i have tried everything. STILL NO SOLUTION!!! but they launched a new champ, just wish i could actually play a game to try him out!

Stargatequartz

01-26-2013

I know this isnt really about this certain topic but its really the closest to it, well here goes

I live in Australia and I have Orange to Red Ping, always sometimes if I am lucky Yellow but my question is, Why doesn't Riot have any Australian servers? It would really help a lot of us play this awesome game.
It's no big deal though I am just asking why.

Ninjadarkrai

01-26-2013

can riot plz fix the firetruckin login queue -.-

Kuririn

01-26-2013

Riot I guessing i am not the only 1 having an issue logging in please help

Platypus King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargatequartz View Post
I know this isnt really about this certain topic but its really the closest to it, well here goes

I live in Australia and I have Orange to Red Ping, always sometimes if I am lucky Yellow but my question is, Why doesn't Riot have any Australian servers? It would really help a lot of us play this awesome game.
It's no big deal though I am just asking why.
Having worked in the game industry (never at Riot mind you) the answer you will heard most often internally is coast. Pick a server closer to you if possible. There just isn't enough people in Australia to justify to most companies.

Also I would really love to log in Riot. I keep getting told servers are busy...

MoonBoon4321

01-26-2013

What is this all about beign assigned to a game and being unable to reconnect!! I want a retribution :P plus its making it unfair for the other player

breaker4818

01-26-2013

I've been at the next in line que for around 30 mins now so i wish there was something riot or someone to tell me when this is gonna be over with at the very least

Triciafish

01-26-2013

I've been getting this position and queque message for the last 30 minutes. This is somewhat frustrating and annoying. Anyway, anyone can help me here?

MoonBoon4321

01-26-2013

Ty riot probleme fixed lova ya all have a great night ^^

Sylverac

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker4818 View Post
I've been at the next in line que for around 30 mins now so i wish there was something riot or someone to tell me when this is gonna be over with at the very least
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3048866

This is the status page for the current downtime.