Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bryan sweatshirt

01-18-2013

This is insane i am pretty sure this cant be a problem on my end because every once in awhile i can log in but im too scared to start a game whats up riot

DayNine

01-18-2013

i got a leavebuster ban cause of this

Gregus Mazi

01-19-2013

This sounds like it doesnt make sense but HAVE A LITTLE TRUST IT WILL FIX IT
the problem is something to do with your region installs. i had this problem for a lil bit and i tried repairing and re-installing, didnt help. I read my logs and got the idea to go to all the other regions ive ever clicked on and let it load to the point you could click the play button, then go back to north america and let it load, then click play.

this fix is for people who get to the place where the game should start loading after select and nothing happens.

Mimyoko

01-19-2013

I think this is maybe why my game won't re-install.. Thanks for the update riot. ^^

K0oLs

01-19-2013

pls help me with this problem. after champ select the game wont start n this thing pop out "game is still in progress"

SageKalzi

Recruiter

01-20-2013

When attempting to log in it tells me "Connection Error" just like it says on the first page. I've tried every step suggested and nothing has worked so far. Any advice?

piticcc

01-20-2013

I have a big problem with connection .i cant attach a file to see ,i make a print screen ,if they report me ,pls dont ban i cant log in .

piticcc

01-20-2013

I stay about 4 min in game start because are 15000 players who want to log in ,and after what to reconnect to game ,but lol crash ( dont responding )when i get reconnect .

Barbeta

01-20-2013

Hi everyone,
on the last 2 days I wasn't able to connect to LoL.
After I enter my login info, I get a dialog box with the following message:

"Login Error. The server is currently busy. Please try again later"
Screenshot (http://i46.tinypic.com/1fbvih.jpg)

I've tried in different hours but I always get the same message.

Anyone else with this same issue?

Senseii sheik

01-20-2013

I am really starting to get fed up with the lag problems in League, Everyone says it is a free game, unless you want to own champions or have different skins or anything other than the champions on the free rotation. I understand that change takes time, but since the last patch my lag problem has gotten even worse. to the point where i literally cant get 2 minutes of game time in without my game freezing and when it does finally come back (after usually a minute or more) my ping is up over 600, i stand there i do everything i can to get it to settle, now I am not the most computer literate person. I am a big fan of this game, but this lag issue for people who are actually paying to support this game is kind of a piss off.I know that you guys are working on the issue, or so it has said during the last patch. But I am wondering why this is taking so long. Frankly i am of the belief that if there is a problem with game play it would be a big priority. Instead of releasing news about another support character being released. I also understand that North America server may be one of the smaller servers. But i gaurantee that if this was the case for your asia server it wouldn't be an issue for long because most of the pro teams who do play LOL are from Asia, they wouldn't put up with it and you would fix it in no time. I have contacted my internet provider I have done everything I can to fix this problem on my end and I still am getting this lagging issue. I have resynced my time to a different clock i have done everything I know how to do. I am just wondering if there is a timeline for this to get fixed or if you are just going to let the North America server to just dwindle down because people are sick of the lag?