Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iphq

01-16-2013

To fix problem of Ghost Game. Login to client don't bother clicking reconnect it won't work. Get on another computer and login on that too. It forces servers to recognize your account specifically. It works.

Iphq

01-16-2013

To fix the problem of the Ghost Game you must force the servers to "look at" your account specifically. To do this log in to your client. Don't bother with the reconnect or anything, doesn't work. Log in to your account on a different computer at same time. Problem fixed.
Tell me if this worked for you

Iphq

01-16-2013

sorry my computer spazzed out and wasn't showing my post i am sorry for posting the fix like 3 times >.<

Skaredcrow

01-16-2013

This is not fkin workin. Ive got some massive delay problems and my ping is still 250 or something and i cant do a fk in a game

Bryan sweatshirt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I'm still getting connection error where it cant connect to the server i did the re sync the update and various methods of my own to no avail. rioters if u see this please help me help us i beg you fix this i want to remain a part of this game and this community but i cant do that if i cant log in. I'm sure you are working to fix this at least I really hope you are but at least let us know whats happening. what the problem is and how you plan on amending this. thank you for reading this poorly written post sincerely Bryan sweatshirt. much love riot keep on going.

Bryan sweatshirt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Bump

winger9025

01-17-2013

I am having issues were I click on league of legends and were i get to the window where it says press play the window goes away and nothing happens how can i fix this? and i already reinstalled and restarted my computer many times

Need Good ID

01-17-2013

I'm having some serious disconnecting issues, but my internet works fine.
it keeps disconnecting from PvP.net on the launcher, any fix to this. I can't play any game if when I'm picking some champ, it suddenly disconnects itself. -_-

Shinrabansho

01-17-2013

My league was working fine and I could play no problem. After the patch, however, I can log in and get into queues but when it's time for the loading screen to pop-up, it doesn't. Instead the reconnect screen comes up without the orange button. I try re-logging but when the reconnect button appears and I click it the game still doesn't go to the loading screen and the reconnect screen just pops back up. Can someone please help me?

Bryan sweatshirt

01-18-2013

I had this problem 2 times ^^ that was when by some chance the game worked but most of the time i just cant login.