Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChelfChelios

08-24-2011

The new patch seems to have bugs, hope they can do it better next time! thank you

smacpl

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esspii View Post
Fixed the connection failure thingy yesterday! All I did was disconnect my router for a minute, then reconnected and it works fine now.
ive done that about 50 times nothing..... nothing on my windows xp machine

netoarata

08-24-2011

i succesfully patched my game around noon, but im still not able to log in because it says that server is currently busy... is it my comp or it really is?

I Hate America

08-24-2011

Doing this worked for me:

Syncing the Clock in Windows
Syncing your clock will enable us to authenticate with your system and log-in servers.
Press [Windows Key] + R
Type cmd
Press Ok
Type net start w32time
This will start the time sync service if it is currently not active
Press Enter
Type w32tm /resync
This will resync your clock. If it fails you may manually have to set your time AND date.
Press Enter

*Note* The last step gave me an error, but when I next tried to log in I didn't have this connection error.

Ashrend

08-24-2011

i just finished a match. after trying to enter another match it said that i couldn't then when i log'd, then logged back in it says im still in a match and that my only option is to reconnect the only problem is there is no match it ended...so wtf. and my game will throw up an error message saying that i could not connect no,**** there is no match.....

Ashrend

08-24-2011

So wtf does anyone from riot mind telling us wth is going on????

David Valentine

08-24-2011

i had the exact same situation as Ashrend did... it resolved itself, but the match isnt in my match history and i didnt recieve any ip for it... kinda disappointed. was my first win of the day

Amasty

08-24-2011

i have a dc problem but its not this usally when im about to enter summoners rift and everyones loaded it says the LoL client has stopped responding i close the client becuz the reconect button doesnt apear so i restart it recconect then nearing middle-en game i dc and cant reconect it just keeps giving me the same bs LoL client isnt responding i have tried the repiar function i tried reinstalling using the recomended steps and have turned all protection including my firewall and nothing seems to fix it any help? or is it a lost cause ive spent a decent amount of money on this game and i really would like a better expeirence as a consumer

bigwormdan

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzhou View Post
I have the same thing; however, when I press Yes, it closes the log in launcher.
I'm on a university network, and I connected fine before the patch. Any suggestions?
FIXED
It may not be a pretty solution, but I reinstalled and it's working now.

Chaoticmatter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

so what about this client error now?