Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thank you Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pieromancery

08-08-2011

I don't post much in the forums, I'm more of a lurker, but I'd really like to take the opportunity to thank riot; no cynicism, sarcasm or 'Soons', just an honest thank you.

I remember a while ago Tryndamere posted saying that they had to give the playerbase what they would enjoy most, not what they asked for. People were demanding observer mode/replays for eSports, but Riot went further and rose the games prominence in the eSports community. People ask for magma chamber, and we get this, which looks, in my honest opinion, much better. You sat through everybodies whining and 'Soons', kept the secret and gave us something better than any one of us ever asked for.

So yes, thank you Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ichigar

08-08-2011

Agreed. Thank you Riot