Stealth item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcwajdax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

I'd like to suggest making new item that have active: invisible after 3 sec for 10 sec
and 1 more. teleport rune working like summoner spell. cost 300 gold and teleport you to friendy unit / turret. Useable only once.

Thanks for attantion

KawaiiSchoolGirl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

god no.
chances are, by late game, you'd be an invisible team playing against an invisible team. and if you can't kill someone with that item in 3 seconds, you can't kill them.

and there's a reason why you only get 2 summoner spells. they're good. we don't need a substitute for a third.

but thats just my opinion

xcwajdax

05-06-2010

I cant see any1 usuing teleport spell... but its helpfull. I think no one will buy it if he dont realy need it.

I am Ssang

05-06-2010

3 second fade time is absurdly long

CertainDeath

05-07-2010

we got stealth champions, why would we need stealth items.

xcwajdax

05-07-2010

cos we have only 3 stealth champs + teemo.

Quote:
3 second fade time is absurdly long
twich hide after 2.5 sec

CertainDeath

05-07-2010

ye, sounds like enough to me. Stealth should be some kind of unique ability, not ability everyone can have.

Xandal

05-07-2010

Stealth is broken and unbalanced. We don't need more. Note: I never said overpowered.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

05-07-2010

I'm guessing you were the one playing Ursa in DotA, always rocking Lothar's Edge. Waddle up to someone and take them from full to half before they realize what's going on (if not just outright killing them).

I'd rather that kind of "physical burst" be kept visible thank you.