Is the only way to get super minions is to use the promote spell for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

kinda makes sense but wanna know if there is any other way

BetaRayBill

08-08-2011

Using promote won't turn your minions into those hammer bashing super minions you get from killing inhibs - they'll turn them into Siegeriders, looks like a calvary/knight for Blue and a fat mage for Purple, and they have a positive aura as well. they are tough but not really as tough as super minions, though they have that aura which makes them good.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaRayBill View Post
Using promote won't turn your minions into those hammer bashing super minions you get from killing inhibs - they'll turn them into Siegeriders, looks like a calvary/knight for Blue and a fat mage for Purple, and they have a positive aura as well. they are tough but not really as tough as super minions, though they have that aura which makes them good.
explain please o.o i heard of the spell and saw it on a video but i have no idea what it does.

Ethikx

08-08-2011

Are they really bringing promote back? Oh dear lord...

Jin Deoro

08-08-2011

It gives an aura to a single friendly unit that increases attack damage by a few points for all friendly units. The unit also has the reduced tower damage buff and I believe it was selected as a high priority target by towers. With the unit promotion, the sacrificial unit is fully healed, and has an increased health pool and attack damage based on what level your champion was.

Not quite sure, but I also swear that it increases its movespeed.

I swear I remember in beta when I was a lower level the promote minion had like.... 1000hp when promoted.

Pig Magus

08-08-2011

Everyone - 5x promote

Use at start: pushpushpushpush to the enemy...Nexus?

Wait a second you'll just push in a large circle.

5x promote wouldn't be as devastating as in SR but it will give a nice lead followed by your team losing fights as they are 1 summoner spell short in team fights.

Wonderbolts

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReNOrigin View Post
It gives an aura to a single friendly unit that increases attack damage by a few points for all friendly units. The unit also has the reduced tower damage buff and I believe it was selected as a high priority target by towers. With the unit promotion, the sacrificial unit is fully healed, and has an increased health pool and attack damage based on what level your champion was.

Not quite sure, but I also swear that it increases its movespeed.

I swear I remember in beta when I was a lower level the promote minion had like.... 1000hp when promoted.
wow seems powerful