LoL por PS3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightning

Senior Recruiter

09-13-2009

ya i never got why i couldnt just plug a usb keyboard and mouse into my 360 and rocks sum faces in c&c 3....

keeperofthelight

11-13-2009

I would definitively buy a PS3 version of LoL. I think that controlling only one hero would make porting this RTS easier. I think the standard controller should work, no need to use one of the motion controllers. Just look a Fat Princess.

I gave up PC gaming a couple of years ago and the thing I miss the most is DoTA

PorkNasty

11-13-2009

I don't think it would be that tough to play LoL with the controller actually; character movement could be controlled by the left thumbstick, center the camera on the hero, R2 or L2 could be used to release the camera, then use the right thumbstick to free look on the map. Use L1-R1 to cycle targets, Triangle, X, circle, square are your 4 abilities; aoe spells could be used in combo with the right thumbstick/free look. Maybe the D-Pad for your runes/summoner spells. Initiate regular melee attack by targetting and then pushing L3 maybe. Reaction time would be slower; game would take a lot more effort I think but for console gamers that don't own a PC and don't know the diff it would still be a fun one IMO. Online would be the main attraction of course; but it'd have to have some type of offline play to be successful as a console game. Maybe an unreal tournament style type of play where you start off 1v1 against a bot, unlock/purchase other hero's to add to your team as you advance to 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5. Short n sweet type of campaign mode incorporating char storylines, backgrounds/endings for each one would go a long way toward replay value imo.

hmm, it could work. and you don't even need the fancy motion wand dealy bob.