Dominion... Level limits?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoloGraphics

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Since the new game mode is coming out soon, do you think there will be a level limit for summoners to play this mode?
Something like Ranked game, maybe this Dominion is only for certain levels and above?

HoloGraphics

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Aren't we ALL excited?

Suyasi

08-08-2011

You know, rely on the matchmaking that works so well for the other modes.

HoloGraphics

08-08-2011

That doesnt really answer anything... but cool

Narvuntien

08-08-2011

I doubt it..... I expect you will be able to play it from level 1 but with a reduced amount of summoner spells.

I am excited for it... It looks like a lot of fun.

Millillion

08-08-2011

They said in one of the videos that they wanted something for new and old summoners alike to enjoy, so no.

HoloGraphics

08-08-2011

Yea I thought of it, but if new comers of LoL start straight at Dominion, they'll lose the concept of the REAL LoL

Taehoonger

08-08-2011

I believe there's a post somewhere or an article that says there are no summoner level restrictions!

HoloGraphics

08-09-2011

Mehhh no officials, UPDATES ARE SO BORING!

HoloGraphics

08-09-2011

This is BUMPTIFYING!