@Riot Come Dominion, how will you manage to balance all three maps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nephwrack

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?mnipotence View Post
i welcome the map with open arms, but if Riot can actually pull off balancing by items, then...

well...

mind = blown.
Heh. I was just parroting what... some Rioter said. Won't claim that I'm entirely optimistic, but the idea of getting to "lategame" that fast arouses me regardless. It might actually make carries etc. MORE viable if they can get a couple big-ticket items by 15min, since that only gives the earlygamers, a la Garen, like 5-10min to chop **** up.

Cyr

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephwrack View Post
Heh. I was just parroting what... some Rioter said. Won't claim that I'm entirely optimistic, but the idea of getting to "lategame" that fast arouses me regardless. It might actually make carries etc. MORE viable if they can get a couple big-ticket items by 15min, since that only gives the earlygamers, a la Garen, like 5-10min to chop **** up.
I know aye! The possibilities of so many underused champions coming out in this map is truely insane. I'm actually excited.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Carries more viable..? What AD carries AREN'T viable?

DarknessOfLight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
i welcome the map with open arms, but if Riot can actually pull off balancing by items, then...

well...

mind = blown.
>DPS are too powerful
>replace highest tier DPS items with items that give less DPS

QwertySkill

08-08-2011

Quote:
Because from the current state, you guys balance by basis of Summoners Rift and don't actually give much attention to the state of Twisted Treeline. Is this going to be the same case in Dominion? Or will you attempt to make balance changes based on Dominion status as well as Summoners Rift.

Just been bugging me for a little. :S
balanced for summinors rift, w/e goes in dominion

Sauntiago

08-08-2011

Implying there's balance in this game...

Narvuntien

08-08-2011

I think that the teamwork focus will prevent one "OP" champion from singlehandedly winning games anyway... they can take point after point but they can't win alone.. there is no carrying in Dominion.

Cyr

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
I think that the teamwork focus will prevent one "OP" champion from singlehandedly winning games anyway... they can take point after point but they can't win alone.. there is no carrying in Dominion.
Thats true, guess we'll just have to find out.