Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Anivia

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synchronization

Senior Member

05-06-2010

If anyone needs help, check out my guide:

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/2161,Anivia+for+Dummies%3A+A+Guide+by+Synchronization

It's not fully completed. I plan on adding more video examples and all, but the basics are done with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eppa

Senior Member

05-06-2010

Catalyst should be your first finished item always.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kajitii

Recruiter

05-06-2010

Quote:
Don't ever use frostbite without your enemy being chilled.
Lies. Think of it as an extra strong magic damage pew pew that cannot be dodged. Sorry Sivir/Nidalee/Jax! And I have killed people with a 1x damage Frostbite before, mostly in laning phase or shortly afterwards. But yes, other than last-ditch attempts to kill them or kill them safely, you're right.

Quote:
If you place your wall on someone who is channeling, it will cancel the channel.

Last time I checked, I tried this on a Nunu bot in a practice game and it didn't stop his ultimate from charging =/ Then again some of the bots cheat xD I'm not sure if this was part of your meaning, or if you meant Fiddlesticks channeling his Crowstorm. Just throwing it out there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peyo

Senior Member

05-06-2010

it will just move him back, but won't stop channeling
same thing is with Rammus' powerball


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soookayyy

Recruiter

05-06-2010

after close to 50 games with anivia i follow just about the same skill build you use exceot i get wall at 4 and maxed frostbite at 9. (gives a Q->E->E->W->E->R for first 6 lvls) some people dont agree with taking wall this early but i personally find that it gets more kills.

items look a lot alike but i would never get rileys its complete waste on anivia, sure its a lot of hp and ap but the passive is really useless when you consider the big picture.

but good guide in general keep it up


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synchronization

Senior Member

05-06-2010

Quote:
landryjeanluc:
after close to 50 games with anivia i follow just about the same skill build you use exceot i get wall at 4 and maxed frostbite at 9. (gives a Q->E->E->W->E->R for first 6 lvls) some people dont agree with taking wall this early but i personally find that it gets more kills.

items look a lot alike but i would never get rileys its complete waste on anivia, sure its a lot of hp and ap but the passive is really useless when you consider the big picture.

but good guide in general keep it up


Rylai's is definitely a controversial final item. Most games I don't get to that point, but when I do, Rylai's gives me a little bit of extra AP and HP that is nice.


Quote:
Eppa:
Catalyst should be your first finished item always.


If you're good, Mejai's is good to get some quick stacks.


Quote:
Kajitii:
Lies. Think of it as an extra strong magic damage pew pew that cannot be dodged. Sorry Sivir/Nidalee/Jax! And I have killed people with a 1x damage Frostbite before, mostly in laning phase or shortly afterwards. But yes, other than last-ditch attempts to kill them or kill them safely, you're right. Last time I checked, I tried this on a Nunu bot in a practice game and it didn't stop his ultimate from charging =/ Then again some of the bots cheat xD I'm not sure if this was part of your meaning, or if you meant Fiddlesticks channeling his Crowstorm. Just throwing it out there.
Yeah, I should probably add that in. I'm not sure if the channeling thing works anymore, it did work for some time though.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tannerface

Recruiter

05-06-2010

So no one gets leviathan on the bird? Thats kind of weird.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synchronization

Senior Member

05-07-2010

Quote:
tannerface:
So no one gets leviathan on the bird? Thats kind of weird.


I suppose you could. It's just not an item that I would choose over AP items.

Thanks all of you for rating my guide!


1