Perseverance? What does it increase?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raikanishu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

Hello,

im talking of Perseverance in the mastery tree. It incrases health and mana regeneration by 2/3/4%. Which does it increase of all the specific healing in LoL:
a) heal per 5 sec from items
b) natural heal
c) heal from spells
. c1) active heal - healing with soraka an ally
. c2) passive heal being healed by soraka
d) lifelech (and mana lech - kassadin)
e) summoner spells...

thanks and good bye

peyo

05-06-2010

emm.. regeneration is health/mana per 5...

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

Regeneration definitely doesn't count heals (both HoT and active heals).

I do not actually know, but I believe it raises your hp/mana5 by 4%.
So if you have 100hp5, it would raise it to 104hp/5, etc.

I don't think it stacks with some items like Force of Nature that regen by percentage either.

Raikanishu

05-06-2010

wow rly only hp5? then its realy bad..

peyo

05-06-2010

all of the ones you posted above are heals, with exception for lifesteal, which is not a regeneration as well

Carados

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikanishu View Post
wow rly only hp5? then its realy bad..
It's worse then the time spent dead masteries if you do the math. It restores about 40 MP in the first 15 minutes of the game.

JohnCataldo

05-08-2010

It's only really GOOD on characters who take some other kind of regeneration, which can include tanks that get a lot of health regen or mages who get a lot of mana regen. Often those characters have some other kind of regen ability anyway (Heimer, Mundo, etc.)

turtlejay

05-08-2010

In any game, if you stack a few small things it becomes worth it. So these mastieries are small, but stack it with runes, abilities, and items, and it adds up overall to something worth it.

Garen's Passive sucks (.6% of your health is a tiny, tiny amount) but add it to this and some HP regen runes, and it is looking better.

Of course, some might say your Masteries and Runes are better spent on improving your strengths, but that depends on how one-dimentional you will be, and what your team composition looks like.

Jay

Amadi

05-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlejay View Post
Garen's Passive sucks (.6% of your health is a tiny, tiny amount)
Garen's passive is 3%/5s. Assume garen has 500 hp, and it is already 15 hp / 5s. That's better than a 475g regrowth pendant.

And Garen will probably have more than just 500 hp soon enough.

But honestly, even if you get pendant, are garen, stay out of combat forever your HP/5 is like 35 at best. That mastery will increase your health regen by 2.31/5s. It's 415 health in 15 minutes.

Yeah, it's an awful waste. I am not even sure if this increases Garen's regeneration, either.

xzymethx

05-08-2010

lol wtf i always thought its for mp5/health regen