Just Watched the Second Dominion Trailer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bradleyfillup

Recruiter

08-08-2011

It looks seriously amazing. All the "we want to tell you but can't" is finally paying off. I'm so excited to play this.

HOWEVER!

In the trailer one of the game designers said that teamwork is rewarded at ALL parts and stages of the game, and not just a few key points like in SR. I am wondering that if teamwork is even MORE heavily influenced in this game mode, if there are plans to stop/prevent/replace leavers and afker's, other than the leaver buster system that is already in effect?

Maybe its another awesome feature you Rioters are thrilled to announce but just can't yet?

FireMageLynn

08-08-2011

I wouldn't think so...

DarknessOfLight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

I think it's things like securing those buff points

Bradleyfillup

Recruiter

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessOfLight View Post
I think it's things like securing those buff points
I think you missed the actual question. I'm wondering what they are going to do about leavers/afk's/rage quitters since this mode is more reliant on teamwork

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

i doubt it.. theyd hav to come up with sum ingenious new feature xD
cuz any more lenient or harsh on the current system will make it too lenient or harsh x.x but still the problem is not fully resolved....