best tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l3onobo

05-06-2010

I like Shen and Alistair. Alistair not being able to die with his ult on means he can take tower shots as your team pushes it down. There are many games our premade won just because we were able to take down towers at will. Plus, I find pulverize and headbutt amazing just because of the positioning factor.

Shen is also awesome. The mobility and the mind games you can pull off are surprising for a tank, and its just icing on the cake that is 5v1 unkillability.

Carados

05-06-2010

What's the role of a tank?

LÍDÍrp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRofls View Post
Yeah a good Singed is pretty ridiculous, I've tried him out once or twice and sucked though.
My friend has singed, and iv never seen such an amazing tank in my like, he kills 3 on 1 and doesnt go under half health, probably because people get greedy and chase him into his poison and die, its just to fun to watch lol

LÍDÍrp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

Carados... dont i know you from somewere? i think you were flaming my friend because you didnt like his build...

Queue

05-06-2010

The 'best' tank would need some sort of CC or combat initiator; Mord has none of those.

Alistar and Cho'gath are just a slight cut above Shen and Amumu in the ability sets, imo, but execution makes all the difference. Depending on the player, you might as well consider most variables equal.

Jravolta

05-06-2010

Singed and Rammus are great tanks that can seriously carry games.

Alistar and Shen? Sure, they never die and have good abilities, but they aren't champ or minion killers. Without the right teammates they seem like meat shields.

rikrokola

05-06-2010

after being defeated several times thanks for afkers and the sort, I was knocked down to pretty low elow as well with playing at the times I do (early morning)...I've been killing a lot of squishes as Alistar.

Boots + Health Pot + Flash = Hi2u urdead with people who make mistakes early game.

They get pretty angry when a tower or a minion kills them and I get the credit.

KyourakuTaicho

05-06-2010

my 15-0-23 game says mundo is the greatest ever not gloating though, because im sure someone has had a better game than that, but from my own experience, ive gotta say mundo.

Silverdevilboy

05-06-2010

Shen on TT, Alistar on SR. He's just so good at keeping people alive.

NJ Fury S

05-06-2010

my main is kaiser and he is a great tank.........in team fights his spamable skills and his passive shield make him effective not to mention HE ADDS A TEAM MATE with his ult if you can kill someone with his ult then that is an extra pusher for free.....Also i have killed Mundos alistairs singeds and just about every other tank with him 1v1 (but my item build is pretty good) also his lane pushing is great cause he can clean a tower and full minions in seconds