Release Notes v1.0.0.123

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yummines

08-08-2011

the armor shredding fix is the one im most happy with. now maybe we can see the Kayle rework's full potential. also the Panth buffs are win, tho i kind of wish the channel time was like 1 second because even when i watch it it still seems kind of long for the steep mana cost but maybe thats just me. im not sure whos stacking QSS though... Nasus buffs while not expected are welcomed, though the Garen buffs feel a little bit lacking. however it makes tank Garen more viable now

Aexalven

08-08-2011

Fiddle nerf lmao

CrashTestGenius

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post

Items
  • Tears of the Goddess, Manamune and Archangel's Staff now display your unique bonus mana in their tooltips.
It's about **** time! Thank you!

Voidragon

08-08-2011

Panthhhhhh :d

TheRazoth

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finneus View Post
So, when does Poppy get this "automatically attack after" buff on her Charge? Pretty BS everyone else has it.
Poppy got that back in patch .120

Also no Shen buffs yet

Magician Type 0

08-08-2011

Wow many things are getting fixed thats great... Thanks for all you attentio... the only thing that makes me thin is why buffing trynda so much?? O.o

Xaon

08-08-2011

So glad that clones now have their items shown in their inventory bc it had really crippled Shaco. Especially when Wukongs clone copies almost everything and Shacos doesn't when its Shaco ult

fanyfanyTfany

08-09-2011

increased missile speed <3
honestly the only thing i wanted fixed on lux but a cd on the snare is cool too =)

Sakagé

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post

Jarvan IV
  • Fixed a bug where Dragon Strike reduced the target's base armor rather than total armor
General
  • Fixed a bug where clones did not show items in their inventories
wow about time you took care of the jarvan bug. i reported that over 3 months ago and even had a red say they were gunna forward that along.

and the clone "bug"? thats been around for over a year since before i even started playing this game. i dont see the reason why this either hasnt been fixed before or just left alone..

Tuix

08-09-2011

Try to fix those annoying FREEZES of champions for some ppl ...