Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.123

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decrous

Recruiter

08-08-2011

Quote:
Magician Type 0:
omg riot.. Thats just stupid why making tryn so strong?? he was invincible now. and ou are making him stronger?? whts your problem?? Do you all riot members have a crush on tryndamere or what??.. come on think a little please.. Thats just STUPID!!!! nerf him.. and even if you nerf him he will still be invincible.. just do something -.-"

Exhaust... gg...

Adonidus

08-08-2011

Quote:
Fixed a bug where clones did not show items in their inventories

That one's pretty big :-)

tlk3

08-08-2011

Quote:
PataFeuFeu:
wasn't this suppose to BUFF Pantheons lategame?
I can only see it beeing nerfed:
Spear Shot
  • Now scales off of a 1.4 bonus Attack Damage ratio from a 1/1.15/1.3/1.45/1.6 total Attack Damage ratio
Real big nerf to the damage there, sure it can crit now but his poking and overall damage of this ability habe been nerfed

Trolling? Conveniently left out how the base damage got a massive increase.

Quote:
Damage increased to 65/105/145/185/225 from 16/28/40/52/64

Much stronger at early levels, approximately the same late game.

PaleScythe

08-08-2011

I am sorry but why is Yoricks minions still useless. he was fine befor the recent nerf but now more then before his minions are worthless after casting they just die way too easily.
I love what has been done with everyone else but at this point i now waisted my money on a skin for Yorick and i cant use him, its like having a champion with only one ability and thats his ult because the minions get killed by the regular minions in seconds. Please rethink Yorick or i fear no1 will ever play him again.

XJ9

Recruiter

08-08-2011

Courage maximum armor and magic resistance now 25 at all ranks from 5/10/15/20/25

-------

+1

St Omega

08-08-2011

Buff Kayle's heal. >

Quangsen

08-08-2011

Awesome!

Eziodjinn

08-08-2011

Quote:
Udyr:

Shaco
  • Jack-in-the-Boxes can no longer be disabled or pushed by effects like Crystallize

Tryndamere[LIST][*]Bloodlust heal per 1 fury increased to .65/1.15/1.65/2.15/2.65 from .5/.95/1.4/1.85/2.3[*]Spinning Slash
  • Base damage increased to 70/100/130/160/190 from 60/90/120/150/180
  • Bonus AD ratio increased to 1.2 from 1
  • Fixed a bug where Tryndamere was not gaining the proper Fury upon using Spinning Slash

[*]Fixed a bug where clones did not show items in their inventories

So you give an already OP Champion (Tryndamere) buffs all across the board, but the best you can do for COMPLETELY BROKEN shaco is half-fix his worthless ult?

Come on Riot :/

Orionsbane

08-08-2011

items now properly display on clones.. nice ninja fix to shaco thank god. now lux cant stop look then snare the right one and lazer it.

and to the poster above me tryndamares remake was a overall nerf.. read the constant qq on the forums hes always been pretty dam balanced too. just learn to play.

TaeminTheMaknae

08-08-2011

Shaco's ult is viable again... YESSSSSSSSSS.....