Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.123

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mctot

08-08-2011

i <3 bug fixes

Seotinach

08-08-2011

Kennen love makes me happy. : D

Kind of sad Renekton's "buffs" didn't come into fruition as anything more than a bug that should have been fixed a long time ago, but ah well. Lots of bug fixes this time around.

Pixilz

08-08-2011

So riot pretty much... fixed a bug xD

ImARobotBoopBeep

08-08-2011

wasn't this suppose to BUFF Pantheons lategame?
I can only see it beeing nerfed:
Spear Shot

• Now scales off of a 1.4 bonus Attack Damage ratio from a 1/1.15/1.3/1.45/1.6 total Attack Damage ratio
Real big nerf to the damage there, sure it can crit now but his poking and overall damage of this ability habe been nerfed

Items
  • Quicksilver Sash is now unique
...NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorayai

08-08-2011

nice changes!

I hope to see Ezreal buffed soon =)

Spiritbx

08-08-2011

is it sad that most of these "adjustments" and "improvements" and even some "bug fixes" are things i already assumed the game did or should do? like teemo's shrooms or the manamune mana or even the killstreak thing. /sigh

SeanTheLight

08-08-2011

where is teemo buff?

Painful Dream

08-08-2011

I have to admit. Great patch.

RagnatheBloodedg

08-08-2011

NOOOOOO, now I must choose between Monkeying around, and dropping on people with a spear! **** you Riot! I'm already indecisive as it is!!

Sage19

08-08-2011

Your solution to make Leona more disruptive is to reduce her Q cooldown by 1 second. Riot, I am disappoint. Nice that you fixed her E though. I cant tell you how annoying it was to clearly hit an enemy with it, but for some reason not register.