Release Notes v1.0.0.123

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deimos IV

08-08-2011

The "dead" state buff is my personal favorite. I used to have that problem, so if my internet would randomly crash when I was dead, I would have to close game and reload it.

VileBlade

08-08-2011

Morg buff?
Panth buff?
Tryn buff?

....Eeeeeeexcellent... *twiddles fingers*

The Allmightypoo

08-08-2011

Panth is by far my favorite i still play him now and do pretty well and well with buffs LET THE DIEING BEGIN

Nerdybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

I never thought I would see either of my mains ever show up in these notes....... Now, both of them are!!!!! (Yi and Morde) even though they are both minor bug fixes, they are still slight helps to gameplay. no more CotG on a fake wukong

Lil Devil x2

08-08-2011

tryn got buffed? wow never saw that coming :O

Tserris

08-08-2011

The only thing that gives me pause is the buff to Tryndamere, I've seen more of him than ever since the rage change and I haven't seen a single Tryndamere perform poorly in a match. I'm not sure the buffs were really needed, he seemed as dangerous as ever.

ReppinTFS

08-08-2011

I love you riot. Great patch!

Oneihl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Tryn is still not 'fixed' ... But the fact that they are paying attention is a start. I've been all over the other threads, and I'm grateful that Riot is at least giving thought. But Tryn still needs to be reverted. Im not gonna buy the legendary skin until his other base characteristics are returned. aka his damage characteristics... --- which is really all he had. Range and other CC champs still have a huge advantage on him...

I will still mess around with the rework for the time being, though... If Riot is listening, I will still be a supportive player.

The Broken Hero

08-08-2011

And now Panth will be OP again.

Awesome.

Guess I bought that Demonblade Trynd for nothing; gonna be playing the **** out of Panth.

Madra

08-08-2011

Pantheon needed THAT many buffs? I never knew.