Release Notes v1.0.0.123

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USMCTempest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusalis View Post
Oh boy, now we get to see nothing but Pantheons for weeks on end.

Also let's buff Kennen because he's only a stun bot, but then do nothing besides increase his damage. GG Riot, we're about to have another Annie.
They reduced energy cost too, derp.

SW0LDIER

08-08-2011

Riot....

I am going to shed tears of joy. This is one of the best patches in the history of the game. So glad Wukong is fixed and Panth is finally viable. Woohooo!

Giraffesyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Master Yi can now use Wuju Style and Highlander while Alpha Strike is active
Master Yi will now attempt to attack the target after using Alpha Strike to teleport to a champion
This.... <3

Phnx327

Recruiter

08-08-2011

This is an amazing patch.

Not that because it did anything crazy (except Pantheon, but we knew that was coming for a UP champ. For him I will not comment since I'm not a Pantheon player and can't tell what those stats will do for him)

But all the bug and consistency fixes (good lord, that was a lot), minor buffs/nerfs to a bunch of characters, UI improvements are oh so good.

Player-requested, but necessary, tear counter and player requested borderless window mode. Riot is actually listening. =)

Sure people are going to complain that X champ didn't get nerf/buff/fixed, but Riot is never going to be able to do everything in one patch. But for they did for this patch is, for the majority, good stuff.

Edit: That Pantheon Spear Shot buff. Holy ****, isn't that over shooting it a bit? For 45 mana and 4 second cooldown, that's a lot of damage to be spamming.

Neahkahnie

08-08-2011

This is a really good patch -one of the best.

Dulauren

08-08-2011

yes pantheon is finally getting a buff after so much nerf-killing thank you!!!!!!!

Thryale

08-08-2011

Riot... I really want to say "awesome patch! I love it!" especially the improvement on tear and aarod, but... I can't! I can't do it! you've betrayed me!!!

Quote:
Fixed a bug where clones did not show items in their inventories
this was a feature!! A feature I tellz ya!!! how else do you expect us to kill a fed shaco when he ults or a fed leblanc when we land a gank and she clones and runs! What do you expect use to do now? kill the fake and look like idiots!?!? Why riot! why!?!?
/rant

BAMBl

08-08-2011

Pantheon. Must play again.

PerfectNemesis

08-08-2011

WTF did you do to J4 D:

Harvester

08-08-2011

Yay, buffs to nasus, pantheon, and malphite! For the change to the wards, I just want to make sure of something: say a teammate puts a ward in a bush and you teleport to it. If an enemy is near the ward, but not in the bush will they be able to see it?