Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.123

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stealth Attack

08-11-2011

i used to main fiddle and was wondering who to get next, now maybe pantheon

Caniche

08-11-2011

Caitlyn

Fixed a bug where planting a Yordle Snap Trap after a trap was recently triggered caused a previous trap to be consumed (as if you placed too many)

still follows the bug?, yesterday place 3 traps 1 and the fourth would disappear, the limit of 3

SupremeKhan

08-11-2011

Shaco buff plox.

Vitor BS

08-11-2011

Nice Patch... Buff the OPs champ, a new looks kile op champ and another bug to yi players deal....

Just stupid like the hell.
*Use Alpha*
*The enemy die/enterfogofwar*
*You are bugged for 5 secs. Cant attack, use skills, walk, do a thing, BUT you still receiving damage*

GOOD JOB RIOT.

Bring me more champs, and **** the olds. ???

Sha of Kawaii

08-11-2011

Yea, this looks like a great patch so far, haven't checked the Q.Q on the foums yet but the minor bug fixes are really appealing.

MudBERT

08-11-2011

Yay for heimers buff that slightly helps if u have extra turrets up while ur ulti ones go down. Should raelly change his cd on turrets slightly lower (same with teemos shrooms leave them the way he originally was lol). Rebuff sion too so i can rank solo with him again.

JESSlE ROGERS

08-11-2011

no one play twisted fate anymore fix him please

AbyssSDMF

08-12-2011

So basically teemo will have all his shrooms raised up to level 2 or 3 even though the mana cost was lower? Thats pretty dumb.

lordofthepit

08-12-2011

BOOO, why is pantheon getting big buffs again

Blazekaiser

08-13-2011

Pantheons length of Heartseeker strike is down, but its got lower cooldown and mana costs. It still asks the question "why should I use this instead of auto?" It has better damage now, but still is a channel ability.

Spearshot is better with better base damage and it now specifically follows the HSS passive, getting boosted damage against low hp targets.. Personally I just want some more range on it.

Aegis of Zeonia has a weaker effect but can be used more often. I think I would rather have more stun time and longer cooldown.

Grand Skyfall is the hardest hit now both channels and lands faster, but a pretty big debuff, now it has a maximum range, so its not teleport+attack, which with long cooldown its difficult to use. Its almost totally lost any utility.
------------------
They are saying that the other global abilities, such as Soraka's, Twisted Fate's and Karthus' ultimate will be nerfed with limited range.

That overall destroys the purpose of the abilities. For Pantheon it decreases the long range potential, but increases the mid-range, but the others are defeated if you can't reach the target.