Release Notes v1.0.0.123

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imthemasterx

08-10-2011

Pantheon and tryndamere skills are not getting the correct ad ratio, it should be 1.4 for panth, and 1.2 of spinning slash, 1.2 of total dmg.. and its not working. and poppy is able to kill tryndamere while undying rage is active...

RogueMnk

08-10-2011

I just played a game with Tyrnd....and the ratios are not there... the ap ratio is still 1:1 and the ad ratio is not 1.2....i am confused

RogueMnk

08-10-2011

hey i was not the only one...

ParallaxIsGod

08-10-2011

Extremely happy to see the bug fixes that were becoming very annoying lately. And happy to see some of my favorite champs getting much needed justice. THANK YOU RIOT!!!! =D

Mithrandiel

08-10-2011

Leona, Lux, Ashe and Tryn are my main toons atm, so I am giddy over this patch. Good job riot! Looking forward to Dominion!

Chingmeister

08-10-2011

Best balance patch eva!!

PantheonOwnU

08-11-2011

Its so nice they buff Pantheon spear and hs urly game I LOVE RIOT

Speedy77

08-11-2011

I dont know if its me but everytime i Q garen now attacks the nearest enemy which never did for me while attacking. i got killed like 20 times escaping because it kept retargetting the enemies im running away from. Is it me? or does garen do not like me.

mmanfredi

08-11-2011

Thanks for the small lux buff. Especially the attack speed. I can really take advantage of her passive now.

EvilCompany

08-11-2011

Glad to see some changes for Pantheon. The damage is greatly increased, however, Pantheon lost the power to suppress or sustain his attack. Heartseeker only hit 3 times reducing the damage done a lot. Even though the cooldown is reduced, it still didn't refresh his ability fast enough to deal damage to the enemy