Release Notes v1.0.0.123

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aloretec

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepin Panda View Post
Sorry if this was already mentioned, why was the custom feature changed to force you to have 2 players participate? I usually use custom to play unfamiliar champs and to test builds and such. While I know I can do that in co-ops or normals, I just find that at times I have to get up from my computer and did not want to hinder others during game play.
Only during high server times to watch stability.

v2killer

08-10-2011

looks good and everthing is good in game BUT yi is glichy. if u ues alpha on to a creep that just died u cant move for like 3 sec plz fix this bc i love yi but with this i keep dieing

SyxzTheApostle

08-10-2011

The one thing that cracks me up the most about the release notes is how you will have 100 posts on how OP a champion has become after buffs and then another 100 posts about how the buffs did nothing and Riot sucks! Lol! I wonder how many people actually try the patch out for a while and see how it runs before posting! Also for the record Pantheon is an Assasin type character, which means high DPS, not a tank or even a tanky DPS so he should be kind of squishy not antideath! Also his armor should be practically 2 or 3 lol cause he's hardly wearing any lol! Haha

SyxzTheApostle

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EraserxRain View Post
Only during high server times to watch stability.
Sorry voted on my iPhone with fat fingers and accidentally downvoted rather than upvoted!! My bad!!!

Tia Hallibel

08-10-2011

Patheon FTW!!!!!!!!!!

worms p minnows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

i love nasus

CupCakESlaYeR42

08-10-2011

wow, that's alot of fixes! Good job, Riot!

Askelladd

08-10-2011

Please explain why Shen seems to be continuously ignored. Is he so hard to fix that no one wants to spend the time. With characters like Wukong having so many passives or additions to their abilities, in addition to tanks like Alsitar who have lots of damage as well as tankiness and crowd control, Shen's Q and W seem kind of under powered. When might we see some changes to this?

CAdiverlad

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
  • Fixed a bug where Jax's attacks could not be dodged
Did this make anybody else laugh?

Chocchipp

08-10-2011

didnt think it was possible to nerf Fiddle again, but it happened.. :S