Release Notes v1.0.0.123

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

08-10-2011

Althought I don't think the Fiddle changes were needed AT ALL. I do appreciate him not getting nerfed to hell (again).

Also gj on finally getting the Tear/MM/AA stacks to show.

Craftyatom

08-10-2011

Gangplank is still broken
Oh well, Leona buffs!

Oogway the Wise

Recruiter

08-10-2011

Did anyone else get a hotpatch after the update that made you need another player to do a custom game? Why would riot do that? How are we supposed to practice jungling skarner?

Malleta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

YESSSSSSSS KENNEN BUFFS!!
Time to back Kennen and Malphite

Gun Pierson

08-10-2011

Pantheon is ripping faces off.

Morgana buffs are nice but there are still plenty of better picks to fill up that role in a team.

Thumbs up for the Taric skin. Waited a long time for this to happen.

MakaLeVay

08-10-2011

I was hoping they would actually try and fix Leona (cool downs are not her problem). Back to playing Rammus or the mummy both are much better tanks and both do more damage and are actually feared.

Oh well some interesting things in this patch.

Peripherys

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaLeVay View Post
I was hoping they would actually try and fix Leona (cool downs are not her problem). Back to playing Rammus or the mummy both are much better tanks and both do more damage and are actually feared.

Oh well some interesting things in this patch.
Leona not being feared?

God , you surely never seen a good Leona, because she is the type that helps her team a lot. 3 CC move with almost no cooldown + her passive+ her shield who get 70 Armor and MR for a full 6 sec when hitting something.

They are all good character. But Leona = Amumu > Alistar = Rammus. Personal point of view .

p0e

08-10-2011

As a trynd player, i was really expecting a trynd nerf. He's so ****ing op. Why did we buff him? Seriously? Is this a joke? This change is seriously making me consider switching to ***, or immediately to dota2 when its ready...are the devs ******ed?

Sleepin Panda

08-10-2011

Sorry if this was already mentioned, why was the custom feature changed to force you to have 2 players participate? I usually use custom to play unfamiliar champs and to test builds and such. While I know I can do that in co-ops or normals, I just find that at times I have to get up from my computer and did not want to hinder others during game play.

theknottedrope

08-10-2011

I love these buff patches! everyone benefits!