Release Notes v1.0.0.123

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Art336

08-09-2011

So I didn't see in the patch notes where it made custom/practice games now require another player.

Ozzglaux

08-09-2011

Just wanted to say a BIIIG thanks for the Borderless Window mode for us Alt-tabbers & for the stuck dead until relogging problem. Those patches are HUGE.

TaikeiNoYuurei

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo Effect8 View Post
They changed Janna's splash art, and I think they might've changed her in-game model, too. Not sure because it isn't listed in the patch notes :P
Yep, she now has a new model. Very awesome (and sexy). Strange that it wasn't in the notes.

noob ally

08-09-2011

yay liking the wu kong buffs
and good job making all the little bug fixes

Xaxziminrax

08-09-2011

Thank you Riot. This is an excellent patch

Illverdict

08-09-2011

you forgot to add the part where you made it so you have to have two people to start a custom how am I supposed to practice junjgling without ruining games on new champs now ty....or play a game by myself while i wait for friends to finish theres.

everything else is awesome though don't get me wrong.

TaikeiNoYuurei

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illverdict View Post
you forgot to add the part where you made it so you have to have two people to start a custom how am I supposed to practice junjgling without ruining games on new champs now ty....or play a game by myself while i wait for friends to finish theres.

everything else is awesome though don't get me wrong.
Do a co-op vs AI on beginner or something. Gives you a good 15ish minutes to test out your jungling without messing up a game.

Edit: Or if you need more time, even intermediate. Little chance of there being problems unless you have some horrible people on your team anyway.

TaikeiNoYuurei

08-09-2011

I'm really happy about the buffs/fixes for Leona. She's my main tank, and it was frustrating that I could jump into a fight and do a great burst, but then found myself not really contributing much as I waited on all my cooldowns. It was also beyond frustrating for the animation on the blade to look like it had hit, so I would activate my q and w, only to realize it had actually missed.

OG Commissioner

08-09-2011

good job on heimer.. but really that was more of a bug. where is his CD buff, he and teemo are really the only ones at this point that really need it. Or how about you fix the insane mana cost on his abilities, even with an AA he can still be hungry for mana.. or maybe... just maybe you give his turrets a range boost? EVEN CASTER MINIONS OUT RANGE THE TURRETS RIOT.

TurtleKing

08-09-2011

lol at all the narbs crying about trynd "buffs"