Anivia In Dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoenix Stance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Is wall going to be useless in a large majority of situations? I use it often to control fights in SR, locking enemies in the jungle or splitting their team apart mid fight, but it seems like there wont be nearly as much use now that the lanes and jungle are non-existant.

Fluffdelgato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

well u can act like a guard when som1 capturing thing and if u see them put up wall!

Zeushulk

08-08-2011

i was curious about this as well. As i main anivia in SR, i was wondering how she would carry over into Dominion. With enough mana or mana regen, i imagine that her ult will work well at different capture points, and her wall is handy in any situation if you know how to use it correctly

Phoenix Stance

08-08-2011

Its useful at any time, yes, but much much much more useful in the jungle than anywhere else.

DarknessOfLight

08-08-2011

It's going to be really useful for holding off the enemy while capturing a point, depending on entrance width

Phoenix Stance

08-08-2011

^ that's kind of what i was considering, that would make it an extremely useful ability as opposed to making it lose a lot of worth.

Mystryl

08-08-2011

And you can still use it to run away. I'm more concerned about how high mana cost low sustain champions will fare against champions that can stay out fighting indefinitely.

DarknessOfLight

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimqi View Post
And you can still use it to run away. I'm more concerned about how high mana cost low sustain champions will fare against champions that can stay out fighting indefinitely.
Probably a movespeed+mana regen item
There are already pickups that restore health.

whatthehelllol

08-09-2011

lol, this could kinda sound stupid, but maybe u could push away someone while theyre trying to capture by placing the wall exactly ON them xP

Tha Evol Geniuzz

08-09-2011

from what i can see in the videos theres a few tight spots that lead to some bases atleast thats what it looks like but jus cause they canceled out the whole "jungling" by removing neutral monsters doesnt mean that there is a huge open feild in the middle of the map it seems to be similar to the jungle in SR and TT only that there is no fog and players are aware of the location of all other players in game this just means if u are an anivia/trundle or w.e ur best bet is to utilize bushes and help set up ur walls and seperate the oposite team for easy kills..im sure once people have been ingame and got a feel for the map this will become very easy to do