Quests?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuponk

08-08-2011

Im just putting this out there. Wtf were thinking putting quests into dominion. Quests do not belong in a MOBA. If i wanted to go do quests i would go play wow or something. Quests only belong in a RPG not a MOBA. This is not a dominion hate thread, I am looking forward to it but, i think quests are a really bad idea. Last thing we need is people walking around doing quests so they get extra IP or something instead of doing the actual objective.

Ninjabaer

08-08-2011

I think its more like bonus objectives rather than quests. The mission you get is something you're supposed to do to win the game anyways, its just that you get a bigger reward than normal when you do it while you have it as a quest objective.

Kuponk

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabaer View Post
I think its more like bonus objectives rather than quests. The mission you get is something you're supposed to do to win the game anyways, its just that you get a bigger reward than normal when you do it while you have it as a quest objective.
No its not? Did you see in the video? The person had to walk into the corner to pick something up. How does that help with the objective.

Corkymcdavo

08-08-2011

I think it more over prevents one sided fights. Because i haven't exactly seen everything on the map, but i don't think i saw anything like turrets. So you can't hide behind something hoping to get a kill on an over fed character.

Plus it seems like it will add more to the game. Personally, i'm excited to see how it will turn out.

vampirial

08-08-2011

the quest icon was near a control point so it is on the way of winning the game

and the control points themselves seem to act as turrets and attack the team who doesn't control them