Alistar Bundle Sale: 50% Off the Champion and All Skins!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krom

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devan Aelus View Post
Title: Alistar Bundle Sale: 50% Off the Champion and All Skins!
Text: The Complete Alistar Bundle (includes champion and all skins) all for 1111 RP!

Sup? It never says only available in store.

Riot should be careful when they post announcements, this is like when they announced on a patch that a Region Selection will be available and they edited and erased that feature on the patch notes.
I guess Riot just assumes if you're intelligent enough to play their game you're also intelligent enough to know that limited skins means limited skins.

TwinNorita

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK Toysoldier View Post
Limited skins are limited. like it says All the Skins Available in Store-All the skins that are in the store.

People would be pissed if their limited skin was no longer limited. I would be mad if they had a Rammus sale and King Rammus was right there for everyone a bloo bloo bloo I'm entitled for a free to play game.

IF KING RAMMUS WAS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE, YOU, AND MAYBE 5 OTHER ENTITLED <Censored>'S WOULD BE MAD.

RIOT WOULD MAKE A MILLION. IT WOULD SELL HARDER THAN <Insert Teemo Bullsh!t here!>.

huhwhat

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by national View Post
would buy if you included Black Alistar.

seriously, are you really worried about offending a handful of digital preorders? I've never even SEEN anyone use Black Alistar, and I've been playing for 2 years with 1000+ games played..
I believe Chaox has a black cow...

Its a preorder bonus....if they start to go back on their word on preorder/limited time stuff now, it would mean all skins now and forever are subject to being available again....

Besides, his best skin is cowpoke alistar (or whatever its called)....

Boondokskank

08-08-2011

would buy black alistar

Fredo in the cut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

why is longhorn alistar 585 here but 520 in game?

TheKingSlime

08-08-2011

gotta know why isnt black ali available? woulda loved to have this package but without him i wont get it. still a great deal just not my personal preference :/

Aerodynamic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

I want black alistar!!!!

Archyboy

08-08-2011

Garen, Morg, or Mundo would be nice

Vulking

08-08-2011

I would "MAYBE" be worth it if it had Black Alistar.

FDru

08-08-2011

Longhorn Alistar can't be resisted!

Also, LOL @ OP getting downvotes. Grow up, LoL community, grow up.