Alistar Bundle Sale: 50% Off the Champion and All Skins!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toysoldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionSlayer77 View Post
i have a question about these sales. IF the champion has a legendary skin would that be on sale aswell? or is it every skin but that?
They won't have a sale for that champ. There are only a couple champs with legendary skins.

Cthulu Almighty

08-08-2011

Next bundle sale should be Morgana, most people love using Morgana, I personally want to see her on sale, hope they choose her next! .

Segmented

08-08-2011

A champ with only 3 skins as a bundle, instead of one of the many with 4+.

Masterful trolling.

Freedom Prime

08-08-2011

Hey, Riot. I'd pay $20 for that Black Alistar skin. Just think of how much money you could be rolling in.

Toysoldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devan Aelus View Post
What about Black Alistar? if you say ALL SKINS, be sure that all the skins are included, that's just fail publicity you should modify it to "All Skins Available in Store".

Just include Black Alistar, you know you will increase the profit of this sale by 99%.
Limited skins are limited. like it says All the Skins Available in Store-All the skins that are in the store.

People would be pissed if their limited skin was no longer limited. I would be mad if they had a Rammus sale and King Rammus was right there for everyone and it defeats the purpose of the limited part which is part of the reason people even get the skin to begin with.

Flamecloak

08-08-2011

So far, I'm glad to have grabbed Chosen Master Yi and not waited to see who was next.

Krom

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by national View Post
would buy if you included Black Alistar.

seriously, are you really worried about offending a handful of digital preorders? I've never even SEEN anyone use Black Alistar, and I've been playing for 2 years with 1000+ games played..
Sucks to be you.

LOL @ downvoting neckbeards... cry more.

Galvantula

08-08-2011

patch notes?

MrShift

08-08-2011

i kind of liked it, had 300 rp and didnt know what to do, got alist but no skin, this long horn will be great.

Devan Aelus

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK Toysoldier View Post
Limited skins are limited. like it says All the Skins Available in Store-All the skins that are in the store.
Title: Alistar Bundle Sale: 50% Off the Champion and All Skins!
Text: The Complete Alistar Bundle (includes champion and all skins) all for 1111 RP!

Sup? It never says only available in store.

Riot should be careful when they post announcements, this is like when they announced on a patch that a Region Selection will be available and they edited and erased that feature on the patch notes. Later they just added a Region to play on EU or NA servers, it's not the same.