Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Alistar Bundle Sale: 50% Off the Champion and All Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erekai

08-09-2011

There's Matador Alistar I've been hearing people ask about.

PockiiStyle

08-09-2011

Quote:
LaruNaito:
What is so cool about black alistar? jus ta recolor when matador and longhorn are new cloths.

Black Alistar is cool cause he pushes his victims against walls, knocks them up, and then turns on his bulletproof vest & runs away when the victim's buddies come and try to kill him.

UnleashedMortal

08-09-2011

I don't like any of Ali's skins except Black Ali.

silverdrone

08-09-2011

Maybe Annie next week?

Snozmonkey

08-09-2011

Can we get a sale on Dr. Mundo skins next?

Hellpyre

08-09-2011

When I hear the people here talking about how Ali 'only' has three skins to go on sale, I remember when everyone in the community was unhappy with how many people had only the classic skin available. Just not pleasing the community, is there?

Made in Asia

Recruiter

08-09-2011

huehuehue

JustinBlade

08-09-2011

Quote:
Moneypenny:
Summoners!

Additionally, if you're a real fanatic, you can save an additional 10% on everything by purchasing the featured champion and all their skins together in a special bundle deal!

From Tuesday until midnight Friday, the 12th of August, visit the store to save big on Alistar and all of his skins in the League of Legends Store!

- The Complete Alistar Bundle (includes champion and all skins) all for 1111 RP!

If I buy this bundle based on what you posted Riot and find Black Alistar isn't included will you refund me / revert my account to state before I purchased? I will buy the bundle taking your word that all are included given the language even though I am only interested in Black Alistar. Please confirm however that if this language is fraudulent and it's not included I will be refunded/reverted.

Flype

08-09-2011

rammus next please!

Bin Laggen

08-09-2011

NOT THE BEST BUSINESS STRATGEY RIOT. WHY MAKE THE BEST SKIN (BLACK ALISTAR) LIMITED TO A HANDFUL OF PRE ORDERS.... THINK OF THE MONEY YOU COULD OF MADE RIOT!!

I was INITIALLY very excited to see this, until I realized I couldn't and wouldn't ever be BLACK :!)