Alistar Bundle Sale: 50% Off the Champion and All Skins!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xTsXx

08-09-2011

Yeah too bad no black alistar be only reason why I would buy the bundle! other wise only other decent skin is Long Horn alistar and already own so meh!!!! Next champ bundle plz!!!!!

The After Party

08-09-2011

I love alistar and all, and I don't even mind that black won't be in the bundle - makes sense to me! The reason I'm bothered is that I like to play ranked, and he's banned in literally 90-95% of games. So, sorry, riot, but I'll have to pass on this one. Wonder what the next one is?

Gotteskomplex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Meh, I'm happy for this. I just bought my first skin. I've been maining Alistar for over a month and over 100 games. By far my favorite character, and now I have Golden Alistar, so I can show off my love for the character. I'd much rather have Black as its by far the coolest but Gold will do.

YoshioPeePee

08-09-2011

i was on the fence on whether or not to buy alistar now i am definitely taking advantage of this

RedDaug

08-09-2011

so how can i get black alistar?

STiAnus

08-09-2011

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss

Trolker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

@redDaug

U Cant

counter777

08-09-2011

this game can make people cry so much ...
i mean cmon in the ranked game we get only trolls who love it to break the game , destroy the fun of the league of legends
and then you buy matador skin for 975 RP and 3 days later they release it for the half and dont add black alistar

whats wrong with this community -_- destroy the last hope of gettin fun in the game please do it riot , more OP champs and more limited skins -_-

Merc

08-09-2011

Sad Riot doesn't realize the money they'd make if they included Black Alistar on here. Not surprising though.... -_-

Krom

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawls311 View Post
Sad Riot doesn't realize the money they'd make if they included Black Alistar on here. Not surprising though.... -_-
They already got that money over 2 years ago when people paid $30 for the digital pre-order.