New items revealed in the Dominion gameplay vid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A D R E N A L I Z E D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze6077 View Post
I think that its cool that they are making new items for a new a game mode, but I'd like to see more items in summoners rift too >. I wonder if the new items are available for both?
I'm sure they will be.

ElijahWyatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

New items are only for the new map.

A D R E N A L I Z E D

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
How do you know this?

Zeta

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
Item shop items are balanced around the needs of the map. I'm sure the Riot team will continue to experiment with the entire item pool for all three maps for the foreseeable future. It's pretty heavily implied that the anti-stealth items for Dominion may be auditioned on that map to replace Oracle's Elixir on Summoner's Rift, for example.

Taehoonger

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by A D R E N A L I Z E D View Post
Wait a minute... the item that cait has at 1:34 is not in that link... BACK TO YOUTUBE!
Thanks for bringing that into my attention! I'll add it soon.

Ganjii

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze6077 View Post
I think that its cool that they are making new items for a new a game mode, but I'd like to see more items in summoners rift too >. I wonder if the new items are available for both?
I was going to ask this but seems you got too it before I did. Would love too get an answer on this. For Dominion only or both?

Taehoonger

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjii View Post
I was going to ask this but seems you got too it before I did. Would love too get an answer on this. For Dominion only or both?
I'm positive the new items are for Dominion only.

A D R E N A L I Z E D

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taehoonger View Post
I'm positive the new items are for Dominion only.
but why....

Shiromaki

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezaru View Post
I hope Dominion doesn't become a victim of the horribly boring sustain meta.
They said this game mode is even shorter than the normal mode... Maybe it doesn't long more than 30 min.

Shiromaki

08-09-2011

Odyn's veil

Zilean Veigar= YOu are dead...

in le blanc= You and your friends are dead (friday the 13th style)

Frozen warhammer

Alternative to Frozen mallet? or just a new recipe for Frozen mallet?

prospector's ring... OK, wtf? Is like haunting guise , but instead of Mp, it has ap. Not very clear what use it have.

Anti stealth item... Not very clear. But if amumu is in the enemy team,or someone with sunfire cape... You are f***ed up.

Ionic spark: The chainlighting wand from warcraft 3? or the thunder shield from warcraft 3?

Oracle extract... Or it will replace oracle elixir... or is a new item itself... I think it will be a not much expensive elixir, but it just will last some seconds.