Dominion non-beleivers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheYellingMute

08-08-2011

Were are they now? Are they still in denial even after the video of behind the scenes of real gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuuk...&feature=feedu or have they finally come to grips that they are wrong about the Soon(TM)? Im just wondering what they are thinking after they were so sure it was never going to come.

Edit: Sorry about placing this in General discussion...though it seemed to have been fixed very very quickly.

doav7x

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1gBits View Post
Were are they now? Are they still in denial even after the video of behind the scenes of real gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuuk...&feature=feedu or have they finally come to grips that they are wrong about the Soon(TM)? Im just wondering what they are thinking after they were so sure it was never going to come.
I just love how everyone complained to riot about hyping them up. Seriously. People *****ed about a new map forever, and when they finally announce it, people are angry at riot for announcing it. They can't win.

TheYellingMute

08-08-2011

^ Exactly.

Its like saying, Im going to give you a hundred dollars. Then later on they are given 200 dollars and rage at the fact it wasnt the 100 they were told. Which i personally feel is exactly like Dominion, people wanted a new map. Now they get a new map AND a new gametype all in one.

내 나쁜 검둥이

08-08-2011

Is Dominion implemented into the game right now and playable? No? Then unfortunately there will always be retar...I mean disbelievers.

Sonovius

08-08-2011

next week there will be something new to rage at for everyone. miserable people are always miserable.

TheYellingMute

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
Is Dominion implemented into the game right now and playable? No? Then unfortunately there will always be retar...I mean disbelievers.
Its playable(not by us though...yet) but sadly your right

내 나쁜 검둥이

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonovius View Post
next week there will be something new to rage at for everyone. miserable people are always miserable.
I just don't get it. Their attitudes, who would want to live that way? It can't be fun being a completely moronic whiny bum right?

Amaterasuomikami

08-08-2011

Hey now, we have a patch tomorrow! The rage will switch for a bit from Dominion to the patch

TheYellingMute

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
I just don't get it. Their attitudes, who would want to live that way? It can't be fun being a completely moronic whiny bum right?
I know right O.o Unless your a troll and do it all on purpose, which i know some people do. But others are completely serious which is kinda sad when you think about it

AlevOrgiy

08-08-2011

I need LL, not Dominion