Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who should I play next?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PineapplePine

05-05-2010

Way back when I played Teemo and was really good with him
Then I climbed higher in elo and just got shut down because of his low low health

Then I went and played Morgana (still do sometimes), I'm alright with her with a decent team. Usually just get a lot of assist from snaring and slow/stun from Ulti. I usually built her with RoA, Sorc Boots, Rylai, Haunting, usually game ends there. Basically AP/Health build.

Next I played Udyr, before and after buff. Sometimes I aim for Trinity Force, sometimes I aim for Sheen, Boots, Frozen Mallet. Usually a dps with more than average health (from Frozen Mallet) or something like that.

I also played Rammus in between. I build him as a tank, of course. HoG (2 or 3), then Armor/MR items, and Boots. Now its HoG (2) and turn to Randuin's Omen. Then either Warmog or Armor/MR, depending on enemy team.

I also played Singed, but I seem to suck at it now (after not playing for a long time). I usually build him as HP tank.

I also played Sion for a bit. Usually AP/Tank. Not really DPS. Stun for support, Shield to tank and deal damage. I usually get a RoA, then depends afterwards. Rylai maybe. Warmog maybe. If game is going well, I would switch to Zeal/Phantom Dancer, to dish out some DPS with Ulti. Its quite good.

Recently, I played Garen quite a bit. I play him like most Garens. Avarice>Boots is core build. Then varies, but the final build is something like Ghostblade, Boots+3 or Mercuy Boots, Frozen Mallet, Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer. Infinitty and Phantom is usually super long games. If team lacks tank, I would aim for Warmog. 50% reduction in Physical and Magical damage is pretty good, with an additional 35% reduction (not stacking).

Now I'm bored and don't know who to play.

Any suggestions from my previous champions?

Lolenub

05-05-2010

Try out Nasus. Nasus is a bit tricky, because he can tank and deal quite a bit of damage, but only in the right situations.

Runes & Masteries: 0/21/9 usually, can go a little more into utility if needed for the regen (Health, dodge, and damage reduction, EXP gained, regen, and ghost).
Dodge Runes, Health Runes, Armor Pen, Cooldown etc..
Spells: Ghost/ Cleanse/Clarity
Skills: I would take Ult > Spirit Fire > Wither > Siphon Strike, however, get 1 level of siphon strike at 2 so you can start building up last hits.
Items: Merc/Ninja for boots and Sheen as a core. Build into Tri-force if you need more DPS. I would recommend glacial shroud/ frozen heart for the armor and cooldown. Basically get situational tank items. Trinity force/sheen should be more than sufficient base DPS. Starks is good if no one else is getting it. Aegis is good as well.

Playstyle: Farm with spirit fire. Do not initiate with your ult, wait for the teamfight to start, and for everyone to commit. Then wither a squishy or a melee DPS (it slows attack speed) and ult. Hug everyone while popping siphon strike and spirit fire. Pursue with ghost as necessary.

Mini guide ^. You can find more info if you're interested. I'm sure there are good guides out there. I've read some about 3 months ago, but not any recently.

Seirai

05-05-2010

Try something new: Skill-shot champs are pretty fun. I tried Mundo once and I loved it, his cleaver seems so troll-iffic. It just pops into my mind that the guy on the other end of my cleaver must be really pissed right now. Ezreal, I like showing off by teleporting, healing and damage my allies and enemies respectively, and sniping people from the other side of the map with the ult.