Anivia Skin = Ripoff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrappa

05-05-2010

False advertising is what this is. Look at the picture that was shown to me DURING THE SALE AND TRANSACTION and tell me that the final product that was delivered to me matches that. It doesn't.

No way am I buying any more skins. Way to go, RIOT. Even if you change the skin to what is advertised, I still probably won't trust your company again.

I haven't been on the forums until now -- after over 600 games. I'm just here to tell you guys off for lying to my face about what I was buying. You get punched in the nose and kicked in the stomach if you pull stuff like this in person.

Wetworks

05-05-2010

Post a picture, cuz i don't know what you're talking about.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

05-05-2010

Again, they posted in game shots with the announcement, the skin was as shown in the store.

Just because they used concept art with colored lighting does not mean its false advertising

This is the store image.
Attachment 28414

if you are unhappy with the purchase email support@riotgames.com for a refund.

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-05-2010

A lot of concept art is different from the final product. As Encased shadow says, you saw the picture when you purchased it, And if you're unhappy toss an email to support@riotgames.com

Dracorya

05-05-2010

If you were too impatient to wait til the in-store picture loaded up so you could ACTUALLY SEE WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE IN-GAME, you have no right to whine.