How to use Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

III Avocado III

08-08-2011

Hi, i just bought udyr and i need help trying to find a way to use him. I know he has to jungle so which camp do i start at and end at for 5v5? What do i build? What lvl should i start ganking? Are there nay tips for Udyr?

Skovtrold

08-08-2011

Start blue, taking tiger and buying cloth + 5pots, get leash if possible and kill the big one 1st, smite it at 430,activate q whenever it's ready, and then kill the small ones. you then proceed to wolves and wraiths kill big ones 1st and small ones after. Then it's red buff and lastly 2x golem. At this point, you want to either gank, counterjungle or recall.
Skill sequence should be q-w-q-e giving damage, consistency and cc at lvl 4.

youre a gay fish

08-08-2011

i much prefer pheonix jungling over tiger, i start with a long sword and a pot, start at wolves > wraiths > double golem, port back and pick up cloth armor and 2 hp pots, then blue > wolves > wraiths > red > double golem. i also like starting at the enemy double golem with cloth armor and pots, killing one of them, going to enemy wraiths and leave one of the red ones, you should leave that camp about the same time that their jungler goes to his wraiths, then follow the path above.

Synthetic Sound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2011

You don't necessarily "HAVE" to jungle. It has been shown that Udyr is quite a strong lane champion.