League of Legends Dominion Gameplay: The Legend Evolves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruend

08-08-2011

Wooohoo! Hell yeah! Finally! It's going to come out! Magma Chamber is finally gona come out! After all this... Wait, this isn't Magma Chamber? Uh... Hmm... Well, I'm sure it's gona be... fun? :/

Willybubba

08-08-2011

20 min game and IE at 15 min don't seem too fast to me to be honest. I think its a good concept but i see so many fails with random. Its hard enough to get people to play as a team in Normal let alone a complete team based game. Cap and holds(domination) turn into zerg fest in most cases (full team just runs from one to another base). 5 points to cap 5 team members no way to effectively guard all of them. Sry to be a skeptic but we'll see how it really goes once it drops. The big question on my mind is something this large new map/game play, will it be free or do you have to buy it with RP/IP? Either way ill get it. Im a skin ***** so its not like i never buy Rp.

Prettyfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCastle7 View Post
Faster games?
Faster fights?

So, not Epic? At all?
Boo-hoo; zerg-fests and instant-gibs are some of the WORST things that can happen in just about every game.

Hopefully some easily countered champs will shine more in there.

... and positioning will require more finesse.

I can only hope.
Considering there are two points on top, two points on bot, and one in the middle, I have a strong feeling that positioning will be required so you can constantly defend your points if you need to.

nestra2

08-08-2011

now there is a map were heim is goin to be played!!!! <33333

Blinklynx

08-08-2011

I look forward to playing arathi basin with LoL heroes! Everyone rush the blacksmith, err, I mean....

Troll in a Hat

08-08-2011

Heimer is going to troll on for days on this format = )

Willybubba

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffyz View Post
yay screw buying 2 games im spending 100$ for skins so i look sick cause i see alot of new skins i hope il like it as i see u have more players then wow when this comes out this game might make so much money u might beable to make the game 20$ and then the people that already have it get any 1 free skin and u dont have to pay to play the game well cya

PS:u should release like 3 char's when this comes out like 1 3150, 1 4800, and 1 6300 and maybe just make a new price 8800 for like couple chars not alot like 6300 but yay thats all i got to say tumbs up so riot see's this
I really gave up trying to read this lol. My grammar sucks but **** ltb a period. (ok went back over it more like a fn caffeine trip.)

Kathetara

08-08-2011

Arathi Basin, lets gooooo!!!!

The Elucidator

08-08-2011

FINNALY, A GAME STYLE THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE AN HOUR OF YOUR TIME AND IS REQUIRES MUCH MORE TEAMWORK... wonder about the noobs that get put on your team.

Valencla

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruend View Post
Wooohoo! Hell yeah! Finally! It's going to come out! Magma Chamber is finally gona come out! After all this... Wait, this isn't Magma Chamber? Uh... Hmm... Well, I'm sure it's gona be... fun? :/
^ My thoughts exactly.