League of Legends Dominion Gameplay: The Legend Evolves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LR Vago

08-08-2011

wait.. only 20 minutes average gameplay? dude, that means that mages will have a great advantage thanks to they hig-power early game, while the tanks wont be able to tank cause the wont be able to buy they items

LikaSomBodeee

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku Von Vaarken View Post
wait.. only 20 minutes average gameplay? dude, that means that mages will have a great advantage thanks to they hig-power early game, while the tanks wont be able to tank cause the wont be able to buy they items
Listen to what they said... It's possible to get an infinity edge by 10-15 minutes. Meaning everyone will be getting items a lot faster. ****, people like you need to pay attention before jumping to conclusions.

demo3

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku Von Vaarken View Post
they did say that they would make people get gold faster.......

Nebezial

08-08-2011

This looks fantastic!

Thanks so much for sharing the video. I love watching behind-the-scenes extras from movies & etc. It's so easy to forget how many people work on projects like this.

Looking forward to the new gameplay too!

xGvPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Looks awesome, but I hope the quests aren't really stupid. It should be about capture and team fights, not random quests...

PwnosaurusRex1

08-08-2011

So i guess riot was just messing with our heads when they announced magma chambers
"Guess what? there will be the new super cool map. it will have more super creeps like nashor and teleport pads. coming soon!. . . . . . . JK. actually, we are going to make an entire new game mode instead"

WTF riot. wat hell

Listen Bro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2011

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

RYLSKYY

08-08-2011

u tickle me funny bone

Stuffyz

08-08-2011

yay screw buying 2 games im spending 100$ for skins so i look sick cause i see alot of new skins i hope il like it as i see u have more players then wow when this comes out this game might make so much money u might beable to make the game 20$ and then the people that already have it get any 1 free skin and u dont have to pay to play the game well cya

PS:u should release like 3 char's when this comes out like 1 3150, 1 4800, and 1 6300 and maybe just make a new price 8800 for like couple chars not alot like 6300 but yay thats all i got to say tumbs up so riot see's this

WhiteCastle7

08-08-2011

Faster games?
Faster fights?

So, not Epic? At all?
Boo-hoo; zerg-fests and instant-gibs are some of the WORST things that can happen in just about every game.

Hopefully some easily countered champs will shine more in there.

... and positioning will require more finesse.

I can only hope.