League of Legends Dominion Gameplay: The Legend Evolves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leaguecitylegend

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonmagic View Post
Disappointed. It seems like a "skirmish" there is no strategy, it's just running around killing and dieing, getting items. Plus. I liked longer games.

4/10
I'm sure this guy has never played this style of game before. There is all sorts of strategys to this game. As for dominion I am anxious for this playstyle. I wonder will they make it vs bots? I am not going to lie playing against bots deffinently improved my game play vs real players.

muhmo

08-08-2011

Nice I am looking forward to it!

KnightOfTheDeath

08-08-2011

Nice

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

"Drastically lower death timers"

Once I heard that, I thought "yup, this is going to be an FPS-like experience on a MOBA"

I wonder if death timers will be flat, increase as time goes on, or be based on how many points you control?

In either event this will definitely shape up to be the mode I'll probably play, even if I don't like it quite as much as Summoner's Rift. Why? With rift, I had to spend 40-60+ minutes on a game...that's a lot of time playing ONE game non-stop...while I can certainly do this in TF2, there are "punctuation" periods...I'm not playing the same map against the same team in the same exact way for a full hour---it's far ore dynamic.

With Dominion lasting 10-20 minutes, this will be easier for me to just pop on, play a game or two (or more), and stop....with summoner's rift...if a really long game goes badly, it just kinda saps your energy and makes you not want to play the rest of the day.

Really looking forward to a faster paced and more action-packed mode+style.

Xpload

Adjudicator

08-08-2011

I am pretty sure I saw project shiny here and there ;p
check out 0:47 for example

also yay for new game end screen

SharkbaitBruhaha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Gimme this NOW!

Niteban

08-08-2011

TenDz

08-08-2011

totally excited.
Too bad its going to cause a **** load more balancing problems, I have faith.

Zwabbe

08-08-2011

I am wet with anticipation.

Duskmelt

08-08-2011

I felt iffy on this initially, but with more information being released, this is starting to look fun!