need help making Massive IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZergHerder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

i need to make about 129,510 ip for runes because i am going to op all my champs and all i need to do is play alot of normal games in about 8 hours

Mejakallu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Buy an IP boost

ZergHerder

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mejakallu View Post
Buy an IP boost
how many ip boosts would i need to get to my goal?

Synthetic Sound

Senior Recruiter

08-08-2011

I think they sell a timed ip boost. I doubt you will make all that though.

Mejakallu

08-08-2011

That depends on how many games you play/if you win a lot.

To figure it out, play a like 20 games and work out the average amount of IP you get per game, keeping separate averages for wins and losses.

IP boosts double the IP you get, not including any you get from WOTDs. So if you got 110(main ip)+150(wotd), you would get 220+150 if you had a boost.

As for picking a time based or game based IP boost, figure out how much you're going to play per day and then just calculate it from there.

Warrrrax

08-08-2011

Dude, there is no way.

A new champ is 6,300 IP and people whine bitterly about it.

You want 129,510 or 20 TIMES that. Most level 30s don't have that much IP worth of stuff all combined.

Learn to manage your rune pages better. Not every champ needs its own special rune page, at all times. Most have about 3 general purpose pages, physical, magical, and jungle champs.

You can make say... 1 page for each champ, but then only play 4 champs basically until you "rotate" runes for the next champ.

How did you come up with the OP set of runes for each champ? Read some guide? Bah. Runes arent THAT huge of a deal and only matter early game, before they are eclipsed.

RoCCocheLLo

08-08-2011

129k of IP for runes kindda too much. Some champions have the marks/glyphs/etc repeated, like Brand and Vladimir (or any caster) have/or should have MPen Marks, so you dont have to waste 3.6k on Marks for Casters. Same with ArPen Marks and many others. I agree with Warrrrax, try to read many guides and see which of your champions can adapt to a same runepage.
Btw, 129k / 12k per rune page averages into 10champions, meaning you want to "OP" your champions, try to get better at 3/4 at the most, with various purposes, for example Alistar (Tank) + Malzhar (AP) + Xin (AD) + Warwick (Jungler).
Eitherway, say if you get 150IP per win (without First Win), 129510 / 150 = 863.4 WINS. That means you need a lot of them, plus you won't win every single game, so you would need to play a lot. IF you should win the 863 games, lets say 30minutes each, 863/2 = 431.7hours of gameplay, meaning almost 18days non-stop of winning.

You will die b4 you accomplish this, sorry.

EspressoJim

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCCocheLLo View Post
129k of IP for runes kindda too much. Some champions have the marks/glyphs/etc repeated, like Brand and Vladimir (or any caster) have/or should have MPen Marks, so you dont have to waste 3.6k on Marks for Casters. Same with ArPen Marks and many others. I agree with Warrrrax, try to read many guides and see which of your champions can adapt to a same runepage.
Btw, 129k / 12k per rune page averages into 10champions, meaning you want to "OP" your champions, try to get better at 3/4 at the most, with various purposes, for example Alistar (Tank) + Malzhar (AP) + Xin (AD) + Warwick (Jungler).
Eitherway, say if you get 150IP per win (without First Win), 129510 / 150 = 863.4 WINS. That means you need a lot of them, plus you won't win every single game, so you would need to play a lot. IF you should win the 863 games, lets say 30minutes each, 863/2 = 431.7hours of gameplay, meaning almost 18days non-stop of winning.

You will die b4 you accomplish this, sorry.
I made about 25K-30K IP during the 2 weeks the IP boost was up on the EU servers, playing about 4-5 hours a day.

RoCCocheLLo

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspressoJim View Post
I made about 25K-30K IP during the 2 weeks the IP boost was up on the EU servers, playing about 4-5 hours a day.
WHEN the IP boost was up on the EU servers. And my post was without the IP Boost, plus has Riot Community agreed that they will do one in the upcoming days? Answer: No.

BTripp

08-08-2011

Too bad you couldn't give away IP I know people that have over 100k and nothing to buy looool. So envious, I am.