Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechSupportChris

08-08-2011

Leblanc is way to op, and her spells way to are a pain it's bad enough with teleporting, damage stunning, and illusion. Sorry Troll away, but I want her deff a bit.

youre a gay fish

08-08-2011

actually, leblanc is pretty useless to be blunt, use flat mr blues and a null magic mantle, then laugh when you kill her and she is just a wasted spot on the enemy team, essentially a 4v5 late game as she can do NOTHING late game unless ridiculously fed. i say buff leblanc.

LightShocker

08-08-2011

during beginning she is way ****ing op by harassing players, and late game she still manage to take three of our teammates down.

youre a gay fish

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightShocker View Post
during beginning she is way ****ing op by harassing players, and late game she still manage to take three of our teammates down.
your teammates probably suck and fed her. buy mr, having 5 offensive items is not how you win.

LightShocker

08-08-2011

Sorry, but we never feed and she still manage to kill us, ill record next time to prove to you guys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swowtittybang View Post
your teammates probably suck and fed her. buy mr, having 5 offensive items is not how you win.

Nazyr

08-08-2011

Leblanc is a terrible champ. Yeah, its almost guaranteed she will own for the first 10-20 minutes, but all you need to do is stack some MR, and she will be completely useless except for a tricky stun to land.

The problem with her is that her spells increase in base damage way too fast, making her deal excessive damage early on, but it seems they don't scale up enough from AP to continue doing that burst late in the game. Even an incredibly fed Leblanc just gets shut down and killed off every fight.

youre a gay fish

08-08-2011

Quote:
Sorry, but we never feed and she still manage to kill us, ill record next time to prove to you guys....
she managed to kill 3 of you late game and you didnt feed her..... doubtful

LightShocker

08-08-2011

Ill record and ill show you how op she is... troller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swowtittybang View Post
she managed to kill 3 of you late game and you didnt feed her..... doubtful

youre a gay fish

08-08-2011

Quote:
Ill record and ill show you how op she is... troller.
i am not trolling, i am trying to explain to you leblanc is a terrible champion and is easily countered, i am now seeing you are just a terrible player.

Praul

08-08-2011

Whenever I find LB in my mid, I simply buy Boots 1, then Negatron. Totally negates a boat load of damage. Instead of wiping 60+%, its only 30-40%. The boots gives you the mobility to dodge her root and her charge-silence. If you can, you can normally escape the combo by giving her more harass than she can give you. And, she happens to be a glass cannon.