Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holyycoww

08-08-2011

So in a 3v3 is the only way to beat a jax is you have to win in the first 15-20 mins? I know he's not terribly great in 5v5 but in 3v3 is that the only way to win ?

yourdonegameover

08-08-2011

Tryndamere, Yi, Xin zhao with sword of the divine, GG

EpicMadness

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyycoww View Post
So in a 3v3 is the only way to beat a jax is you have to win in the first 15-20 mins? I know he's not terribly great in 5v5 but in 3v3 is that the only way to win ?
quit feeding.

use SoTD

dont auto-attack jax except when you have an SoTD activated.

stack MR up to 150 and armor to 200.

get your HP to 2.5k and higher.

dont play on 3v3 map.

AngusSama

08-08-2011

Jax can't dodge an AP nuker...

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusSama View Post
Jax can't dodge an AP nuker...
AP nuker can't nuke Jax...

AngusSama

08-08-2011

Did jax's passive become a banshees veil when I wasn't looking? What do you mean he can't be nuked. *jax jumps on brand - brand stuns then nukes him for 2k then trololols off into the sunset*

Rekitsu

08-08-2011

Jax, Shaco, And mord IMO are the three most dominate 3v3 champs around. Tryn gets close to being top 3, but Jax/Shaco/Mord will single handed win a 3v3 if the person is good with them. I laugh when I see my enemies pick Ashe, TF, and some tanky dps like Sion. I laugh when I see fiddlesticks in 3v3. The game is not balanced at all in the slightest for 3v3, this needs to be remembered when you play that mode and you need to choose a champion thats suited for it.

Jax passive turns his dodge into MR for people trolling the guy saying he can't be nuked >_> When you get your dodge set up it's basically a free FoN. Building magic slayer Jax is actually a lot of fun.

Herby20

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekitsu View Post
Jax, Shaco, And mord IMO are the three most dominate 3v3 champs around. Tryn gets close to being top 3, but Jax/Shaco/Mord will single handed win a 3v3 if the person is good with them. I laugh when I see my enemies pick Ashe, TF, and some tanky dps like Sion. I laugh when I see fiddlesticks in 3v3. The game is not balanced at all in the slightest for 3v3, this needs to be remembered when you play that mode and you need to choose a champion thats suited for it.

Jax passive turns his dodge into MR for people trolling the guy saying he can't be nuked >_> When you get your dodge set up it's basically a free FoN. Building magic slayer Jax is actually a lot of fun.
His Ult's ACTIVE turns a base amount + dodge into MR. It also lasts all of a few seconds.