how do you stop back dooring..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tengteng15

08-09-2011

ok soo I won my top lane with 5-1 and took out top tower.. so i started roaming i left top alone and he actually just kept back dooring and ended up having a come back... we were wining in team kills and towers early game but in then he just kept back dooring and farming top and in the end game they won... what should i or we as team done? push mid to win? or should i just stayed and kept laning with him.. my score in the end was 15-4 but still lost.

Toad72

08-09-2011

You only really leave your lane when the enemy has left or is dead. It's pretty clear that it's your fault in this scenario. I wouldn't even call this backdooring, you just left him in top lane.

Edit: however, if someone is actually split pushing while your team is somewhere else, then taking teleport as a summoner spell can help you stop them.

doo0ooooooom

08-09-2011

just to nitpick, it's called "pushing" not backdooring.

backdooring is where you attack a tower without a creep wave, and tank the damage yourself.

in any case, early game you shouldn't just abandon your lane, that makes all the farm go to waste.

mid-late game you need to come back to the lane and kill the creeps every couple minutes at least so they don't build up. If he's just sitting in the lane farming or pushing you ought to go gank him.

Tengteng15

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by doo0ooooooom View Post
just to nitpick, it's called "pushing" not backdooring.

backdooring is where you attack a tower without a creep wave, and tank the damage yourself.

in any case, early game you shouldn't just abandon your lane, that makes all the farm go to waste.

mid-late game you need to come back to the lane and kill the creeps every couple minutes at least so they don't build up. If he's just sitting in the lane farming or pushing you ought to go gank him.
I did gank him alot lol still just kept on coming back lol i was 15-4 after but.. yea you have a point It was my fault for losing that game.. letting him farm top like that he was nasus also..

Tengteng15

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad72 View Post
You only really leave your lane when the enemy has left or is dead. It's pretty clear that it's your fault in this scenario. I wouldn't even call this backdooring, you just left him in top lane.

Edit: however, if someone is actually split pushing while your team is somewhere else, then taking teleport as a summoner spell can help you stop them.
yea we were all somewhere else at some point of the map i didnt really want to push and over extend in the map but yea since i left him to farm top we lost the game

Tardacus

08-09-2011

Push their waves to the 2nd tower will buy you some time to pull back to jungle/teamfight/shop. When he returns to your first tower you return to farm his minions and push him back some more. If he won't go back, he should be ganked sooner rather than later.

vr10

08-09-2011

Either force a fight and win a 4v5 and then push or teleport to the tower and stop the BD