Riot didnt read our complaints abt pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valheeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

where is his survivality buff? pant is as squishy as ashe as if u get targetted by another melee u have to stun and run for ur life then wait for someone to help u gank( u spend all ur gold on survivavility gear) while the other melee goes straight dps

second still using mana sigh just make him rage/cooldown

P.S so with the new buffs oh wait hs is spammable but uses mana(with pants low mana pool), and uhmmm spear shot does crit on low hp sooo i will wait in bush in team fights jump in kill and run out like a dog with its tail beneath as i am sooo squishy.
God i lost my faith on riot actually reading our posts even the post we had with 10 thousand ppl.

Dopplemiester

08-08-2011

Riot had a plan lready implemeted for Pantheon before his global nerf, and we havent see a full patch notes yet so its possible his base stats are higher

After this rework they will play closer attention to see how he fairs in elo and normal games

Changing to rage would be great but unlike trynd who they have been tinkering with the idea since soon after rage concept was introduced Pantheon they most likely didnt of think of right away.

Give them time

Valheeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

hope ur right dopple and i am proved wrng, its just that 10 thosand ppl post we had abt pant problem and they didnt address any of it.

Dopplemiester

08-08-2011

before they announce any change to a champion they have already decided to do it and have been working on it for a while so a rage rework for Pantheon wont be "soon" but if they have an intent on doing it they will start working on it soon after they see the results of the current rework

Phykos

08-08-2011

He's labeled as an assassin....he will never NOT be squishy. Also, did no one hear? His ult has a lower channel time, that alone will make him more viable as his ult is probably no longer useless.

Dopplemiester

08-08-2011

his overall hp will remain on the low side because his damage is high that i dont expect to be changed

a buff to his stun and block would give him better escape which as an assain role you need rather strong so you can gank and leave

JazzyOJ

08-08-2011

Dude he is getting buffed stop QQing and appreciate what riot is doing for a champion that doesn't make then a lot of money due to the fact that he isn't played much.

EpicMadness

08-08-2011

reducing man-drop delay would make him a tad better ganker.

try building him like this(not in particular arrangement):
atmas
frozen mallet
sunfire
bloodthirst
boots(mercs/swiftness)
last whisper/banshees veil/GA

the build is crude but it works.

Valheeru

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyOJ View Post
Dude he is getting buffed stop QQing and appreciate what riot is doing for a champion that doesn't make then a lot of money due to the fact that he isn't played much.
uhmmm waht his q crits below 15% hp and his ulti has less kooldown(used to be global) and u can spam more heartseeker strike (with his low mana pool) , and he is not played much bcos he is nerfed to hell

esham11

08-08-2011

faster ult time and lower cd is win