Olaf skill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DualAxes

08-08-2011

i was sure i could had won vs Xin but my E skill just didn't worked i later found out it is because Olaf cant use the E skill if his hp cant handle the E skill self true damage side effect....Vayne and Cho'Gath can use true damage with no hp losing side effect i suggest riot reduce the amount of true damage Olaf gets from his E Skill.

Stevo724

08-08-2011

you trolling?

A: thats common sense, you cant pay for the skill you cant use it

B: you cant compare those skills

C: cho gath has a 40 second CD you have a 4 second... how about riot balance it by giving you 0 damage back on urself like cho but you get a 40 second CD like cho =)

D: i hope ur trolling

DualAxes

08-08-2011

What does Trolling even means, i wrote my suggestion...why cant u people be specific with your answer

Stevo724

08-08-2011

ok, olaf has a 4 second cooldown to do 340 true damage to his target

cho gath has a 60 second cooldown to do 650(0.7 x AP) damage to his target

therefore in the time cho gath does 650(0.7 x AP) which isnt a lot as most people build tank, so lets say at the most he will hit 800-900 on a good day

you can hit for over 5000 true damage.... obviously these are just numbers and would never happen but hopefully you can see that the damage kick back is necessary to balance the skill

Sandrock7383

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo724 View Post
ok, olaf has a 4 second cooldown to do 340 true damage to his target

cho gath has a 60 second cooldown to do 650(0.7 x AP) damage to his target

therefore in the time cho gath does 650(0.7 x AP) which isnt a lot as most people build tank, so lets say at the most he will hit 800-900 on a good day

you can hit for over 5000 true damage.... obviously these are just numbers and would never happen but hopefully you can see that the damage kick back is necessary to balance the skill
This.

I main Brolaf, and you cant have him deal no damage back to himself, the skill would be too good. This ability is what allows him to scale late game so well.