Hybrid Ezreal viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrnodyn

05-06-2010

I my opinion, Hybrid EZ is best started off with madreds razor for ease of farming (you can turn it into a bloodrazor later) add a sheen which you turn into a lichbane after you get a phage, and your corebuild should be complete. After that you just get whatever works to counter the enemy team (though I'd suggest Zhonya's at least)

IceDive

05-06-2010

For farming, why not get sheen?

Myrnodyn

05-06-2010

I get both...

Khaztr

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDive View Post
Hybrid ez should be something like this I think:

RoA
Merc's
Guinsoo
Nashor's
Agreed.

But a hybrid Ez is pretty pointless if you ask me. It's not quite as powerful as pure AD or pure AP; the only advantage is its versatility. And the only time you would even want that kind of versatility is when you're solo queuing TT.

Soookayyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

rageblade + nashors my first game every with ezreal, completely dominated it was great item combo. i started building trinity but game was over, ended 12-1-11. had never played him but his escape is just epic and his damage comes from every angle, EZ-mode!!!

Kinney

05-06-2010

Rageblade/Nashor's/Triforce is awesome on Ezreal, but requires you to get quite fed.

zzbzq

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDive View Post
Hybrid ez should be something like this I think:

RoA
Merc's
Guinsoo
Nashor's

What about

Treads

Guinsoo
Guinsoo
Guinsoo

Poknok

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetriando View Post
Yeah, I've seen a few of them in the last few games. Though in premade games, I usually only see a few dotted Locket Support Ezs and pure AP/AD Ezs. I wouldn't say it's too viable in an intense match, only some nice pubstomping.
Ez got used in the big Razor 3v3 tournament in the last match of the grand finals by the winning team, along with Jax and Poppy. It was a weird damage/support hybrid that worked well enough for them to win, in any case.