Hybrid Ezreal viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NameoftheAccount

05-05-2010

Since he is free this week and I never got the urge to play him when he was free before... is hybrid Ezreal viable or no?

Sparro

05-05-2010

yes yes he is... but it depends what kind of hybrid

Also takes a LOT more skill/luck to pull off :P as you need to be more fed then a pure ap or pure ad

Voidgolem

05-05-2010

If fed like crazy, sure.

My favorite build involves lichbane, rageblade, brutalizer, and mallet...I forget what else was there.

CTHDRL

05-05-2010

Supposedly it is. I've never seen one be successful. And I've seen many of them.

Jun41

05-05-2010

curious to see how this works.. the only real hybrid champ was Jax before his ap ratio got nerfed

Sparro

05-05-2010

hybrid relys more on your own skill with ezreal then depending on your items to make you do a lot of damg.... so you need a good team to help

hybrid will be more uesfull to the team but you have to be 100% sure of your own powers with him or you will just feed and be ****

McRofls

05-05-2010

Hybrid leaning more towards AP is the only way to go on Ezreal as far as I'm concerned

Sparro

05-05-2010

I always play a hybrid ez as a starting AD that gets ap mid to late game so you have the power of AD early and that strong nukeing power late

Seirai

05-05-2010

Yeah, I've seen a few of them in the last few games. Though in premade games, I usually only see a few dotted Locket Support Ezs and pure AP/AD Ezs. I wouldn't say it's too viable in an intense match, only some nice pubstomping.

IceDive

05-06-2010

Hybrid ez should be something like this I think:

RoA
Merc's
Guinsoo
Nashor's